Mr. Green Gaming

[ SF& - Scuderia Ferrari & MTA Clan ]

So, I never made any official presentation about my clan, here it goes...

Htt8Vow.png

lqeADCM.png

SF& - Scuderia Ferrari &  was born 07-08-2014 in the Multi Theft Auto Community. Founded by Luís Gomes a.k.a. SF&Villeneuve 

After having experience of a full decade in PC racing games, we continue to play with such passion despite the hardships that we suffered along the way, that we decided to explore and play even more racing games. Until today we fully support the Squadra in Formula 1, wishing many wins and new records for Scuderia Ferrari, since we are hardcore fans of the "prancing horse"!

7gp8VxC.gif

fYY6QD3.jpg

---

In our website, anyone can visit our members list, ex-members, and gameplays of the most famous and retro games that passed through the PC gaming history!

---

A little extra, recorded today. Enjoy!

Edited by Villeneuve

:)

:lol: 

Why did you emerge from ffs? Elton? Welcome.

Yeah, I was top1 there and still am. My last map got rejected there because it was too long, It was under 5 minutes I even posted with proof. They have longer maps, but hate speaks louder, so they didn't cared about whatsoever, so I left. Since I felt a lack of judgement and justice from that specific player. Not fair in my opinion.

And here in MrGreen, I didn't had one single problem with my maps, here everyone was friendly to me. And I was welcomed from the start, which I really am grateful for it.  ^_^  

I can't watch whole video now but it looks awesome :) (will watch it later!)

You mind telling me with what program you recorded the gameplay and your pc specs? (◕‿◕)

My computer specs are in the description of the video, the program I use is Fraps.  ;)

Great to see another die-hard Ferrari supporter and Gilles fan. You have all my esteem man. :)

Almost I wish to become part of your clan, but I'm already in KR and I don't know if Megas would like I'd be also in another clan. :rolleyes:

Hope to play some of your maps and maybe with some Ferrari content in the future. ;)

Edited by Schweini

Great to see another die-hard Ferrari supporter and Gilles fan. You have all my esteem man. :)

Almost I wish to become part of your clan, but I'm already in KR and I don't know if Megas would like I'd be also in another clan. :rolleyes:

Hope to play some of your maps and maybe with some Ferrari content in the future. ;)

I'm honored.  :wub:

Edited by Villeneuve