Mr. Green Gaming

IW_Cliffs

I heard that making it out of displacements is the only way that works, but I also heard that I just shouldn't make cliffs and just start on a whole new map, and so I shall :).

BTW, Clavus, what are the names of the spawns? Like for Zombie Survival its info_player_zombie/undead for Zombies and info_player_human for humans,

IW can use all sorts of spawns. If you define team spawns, like info_player_zombie / info_player_human or info_player_terrorist / info_player_counterterrorist or info_player_rebel / info_player_combine, those will work. You can also use HL2 DM spawns like info_player_deathmatch (those are used by both teams).

It's best to use deathmatch spawns in my opinion, the undead will always spawn at the one farthest away from the humans, making spawncamping impossible at the start of the round.

Right deluv...

Once i wanted to do the land more crave... But failed :o

when i pressed crave tool, i got over 30 craving spots. I tried using 3d view for craving, but then lold at my "land"... OH SHI! XD

Right deluv...

when i pressed crave tool, i got over 30 craving spots. I tried using 3d view for craving, but then lold at my "land"... OH SHI! XD

Right deluv...

I'll give a suggestion: NEVER EVER EVER USE THE CARVE TOOL.

Why not? I use it for making unnoqmal land :/

Because it creates the worst brush combinations possible. Always build doorways yourself by copying and resizing brushes, never carve.

As i sometimes have to disagree with Clavus, now i agree 100% with him! Even if you carve with a window or a door, you may accidentally carve other brushes,too. Also, if you carve a window, the brushes will be like this :

post-18-1247433149_thumb.jpg

otherwise it looks like this :

post-18-1247433210_thumb.jpg

.... i think so =D.

Edited by -N7-BloodGuard Deluvas