Mr. Green Gaming

KamilDragan blocker, mute & ban protest

KamilDragan

Hi,

Yesterday (28.11.15) I was unfairly marked by xpr0x as blocker. I got collisionless mode + very high ping so when I got bus, I stopped racing and simply parked across the road to wait until network would get better. While other players just passed through me, xpr0 stopped right next to me for like 10 seconds and marked me as a blocker. Later one of staff members unmarked me. End of story? Nope.

Today (29.11.15) xprox remarked me, this time for 2 days. I also had idea to just see whether xpr0x had any unlocked nicknames which looks like his. It quickly evolved to switching nicknames to similar to him, but then it just became loosely connected abbreviation. Maybe when xpr0x muted me (2 days), nickname could be similar, but when xpr0x banned me for nickname, it was far away from being close ([Green]xpr0xlegendx - [lol]fapxbananass).

I didn't take any screenshots of me being marked as blocker, but xpr0x has a video which if isn't edited or too short, should show all the situation. But I have a few screenshots of me talking to xpr0x and trying to explain him what was the matter.

post-18775-0-24109300-1448822833_thumb.ppost-18775-0-11814400-1448822848_thumb.ppost-18775-0-86507000-1448822926_thumb.ppost-18775-0-11346200-1448822939_thumb.ppost-18775-0-51787300-1448822994_thumb.p

Serial -  58169C2610BC3FBC29705C8CCB23B8A1

Guest F1MADKILLER

I feel you should be unbanned but I think SDK should decide on this as you where marked for 72 hrs when I watched you, you where in lagger mode and 72 hrs is to long 24hrs would of been more than fair IF you where actually blocking, best option is to let SDK or kali decide on this case

Guest F1MADKILLER

"I stopped racing and simply parked across the road to wait until network would get better." <-- Love your story, very orginal, sadly it isn't true. 

Should be up in ~2 min. It's up.

Do whatever you want kali, mad or any other admin.

I can see where you are comeing from Xpr0 but to be fair thou green went behind him and i would of drove at him to be 100% sure but I think this is something Kali should deal with or SDK

"I stopped racing and simply parked across the road to wait until network would get better." <-- Love your story, very orginal, sadly it isn't true. 

Should be up in ~2 min. It's up.

Do whatever you want kali, mad or any other admin.

I can see where you are comeing from Xpr0 but to be fair thou green went behind him and i would of drove at him to be 100% sure but I think this is something Kali should deal with or SDK

Don't really mind what you do with him at this point lol.

He was in colisionless mode, but without a visual representation the only way i can see is how green drives trough him, honest mistake on xpro's part.

One thing i have to do is make collisionless mode visible,.

But the way kamil reacted to it, he started trolling. If youre wronged you should make a topic here, not go troll the admin that you think wronged you.

I'll unban kamil, but because of the trolling i will leave the blocker mode.