Mr. Green Gaming

Get rid of dimensions!!!!!

Would it be possible to put groups of cars in dimensions? So you're in a dimension with nearby drivers.

That would be the best solution for everyone, yes. To put first 10 players in 1 dim, and from 10th to 20th in 2 dim etc :)

Hmm.. so what happened here?

I told SDK to enable dimensions on MIX and it went back to Race? Or dunno what happened? 

Great, so you're the one to blame :\

Edited by MegasXLR

Hmm.. so what happened here?

I told SDK to enable dimensions on MIX and it went back to Race? Or dunno what happened? 

Great, so you're the one to blame :\

"Great, so you're the one to blame" hmm, yeah, could be.. 

Ywa's idea is good, although dimensions were working fine for MIX before, it just avoided lagg, get a better visibility, the two most important things on NTS, for race, as Ywa said.

Game is unplayable thx to dims. I'm 1st, no wait 10th!! It just bugs the game by making random people teleport/appear infront of u and randomly gives gm and again randomly takes it away. Everything was perfect when dimensions were gone.......

PS When <30 players in server all is awesome again. Thx to whoever made dims disable if <30 players. Atleast then, I can play like normal :)

post-16171-0-16228900-1449089047_thumb.p

post-16171-0-84014900-1449089348_thumb.p

Edited by MegasXLR

Yeah, server is goin' down with every coming week. Unplayable atm, invisible players (not even on radar), randomly gm off while ur inside someone else, just bugged dims! Make server good again and forget about laggers. They can buy better pc and come back. Not ask u to ruin other's gameplay just so they can drive around.

Will if i don't see the guy infront of me anywhere except on the red cp delay numbers, it kinda is. If he is in one dim with me, i can ram him or at least, idk, just see him. Now it's like the hide others script used in gm servers. :( if <30 players all is good cuz dims r gone but if +30 players=you're first but are actually 5th and you can't touch nobody because there's nobody in your dim :'(

Isnt that better if you have clear way in front of you instead of rammers or laggers?

Sure, in FFS. Here gm is off for a reason, to be able to hit others. And I lag waaay more with dims on than I did with 'em off. It's not a bad thing to see every player -_- Atm it's exactly like FFS, only more bugged cuz gm goes randomly on/off = drops fps and ends up in a player jumping up cuz his gm went off when he was inside someone else.

MrGreen is about racing against actual players, not vs toptimes like 90% of other servers..

Edited by MegasXLR
Guest F1MADKILLER

BUMP!

ur GPU is dieing dimensions cause me no lag even on a rubbish mobile GPU it can handel dimensions so i think you need to SEND UR GCARD OFF to AMD or buy a new one then all issues will resolve then megas or buy a new pc

Guest F1MADKILLER

BUMP!

ur GPU is dieing dimensions cause me no lag even on a rubbish mobile GPU it can handel dimensions so i think you need to SEND UR GCARD OFF to AMD or buy a new one then all issues will resolve then megas or buy a new pc

Read very 1st post.. was never cuz of lag, it's just bad!

its better than nothing to be fair or 100 dimensions