⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

deletedmaps

wooozie

both maps were perfectly fine and had no stupid song download either. if you want to delete maps, start with the shit of yvancrisis, edokadovski, tyson and Megas, dont start with maps that were always on the server.

Don't worry, if those maps were as good as you say, they'll be back online soon.

Edited by MegasXLR

Megas you're starting to fucking piss me off. You just suck at racing and you keep reporting all good and old-school maps.

At first I thought admins didn't take you seriously but now I see some good maps you reported are gone looks like someone who's on it is as stupid as you..sorry.

If they're so good, they'll be back on server.

Pegaz just act like an admin now XD how pathetic, you're the only one who just blame every map except yours ofc. If you want to delete all shit maps, start from yours.. hidden nos, hidden cars, hidden finish, all just for let you get top1...

I got nothing to say to low-lifes like you. I just hope you take your medicine and get better. #PrayForArstek

Edited by MegasXLR

Alright, I don't consider myself involved over that topic, but many great maps were deleted, @megas yah of course you can have the reason by saying that a part is fucked up and there's too much objects, or obviously you can't continue racing.. also I remember when I didn't have a good graphic card, I used to lag a lot, and that caused problems when I was trying for example, driving through a part which is full of laggy objects and I can't reach the next checkpoint because I fall, every server of this game has its good maps and its trashy ones, and we're not the community of perfection that only accepts maps which you never crash/fail/lagg, so you have to understand, that if the map annoys you and many other players report it.. but that doesn't mean that if you don't like the map you have to report it, I used to hate oldschool when I used to play a lot of Deathmatch, but they're there for others that like it, and in fact they weren't too bad.. report maps for being unplayable, not because you fail at parts that you have to go slow and author hadn't noticed it or either you dislike them.. 

Edited by neox.

I never reported maps which were loved by others. Only ones with massive dislikes. Nvm tho, I'm done reporting as i don't wanna lose sandy as a friend. He was one of the few decent players, and still is. Yeah, i hate DM maps ofc :P but i know they're not made for racers :) Look at my reports again, not one with considerably more likes than dislikes!

sorry but this time i'm not retreating, your point "there are literally hundreds of pointlet shitmaps that have been uploaded between 2014 and now" isn't reason to have more like them or back up these maps, i did mistake on how i started managing maps as i accepted bad maps but now i'm trying to delete bad maps that have been uploaded by me and other uploaders in past which isn't easy, last time when i accept "some maps" on server doesn't mean they are going to stay, i consider them as trial(testing) map, these edo and ivan maps wont stay un tuched i had to start from somewhere btw i have already deleted like 90% of ivan maps just in case. anyways i don't take decisions alone on old maps i'm asking for players and admins opinions before.

somebody likes this, somebody likes that and then what we recieve?

Megas you're starting to fucking piss me off. You just suck at racing and you keep reporting all good and old-school maps.
At first I thought admins didn't take you seriously but now I see some good maps you reported are gone looks like someone who's on it is as stupid as you..sorry.

Wtf those 2 are deleted? Seriously someone deserves a good dick punch..

wut? 99.9% of maps megas reported isn't deleted, anyways u still here?   ;)  just go away already  :D .

Usually maps that are deserve to be deleted are:

1) Maps which have much more dislikes than likes. Example (50 Likes / 100 Dislikes should be deleted. 50 Likes / 55 Dislikes maps shouldn't be deleted).

2) Unplayable maps which most "noobs" aren't able to finish it.

3) Simple maps in which you just keep pressing "W" most of the time.

I don't play on race so I don't know much but that what I think.

Note: These reasons above are in general. Exceptions can be made.

Guest F1MADKILLER

1) Maps which have much more dislikes than likes. Example (50 Likes / 100 Dislikes should be deleted. 50 Likes / 55 Dislikes maps shouldn't be deleted).

Same as mix to be fair thou cena

Guest F1MADKILLER

Not really since everyone hate CTF mode (Not the map). You can see a lot of CTF maps which have much more dislikes, but still they are playable maps.

true but CTF is CTF you can't change it, i think it needs to be modfied to make it more fun

with likes/dislikes these maps would have been deleted decades ago.

Ain't that what voting is for?

Not really since everyone hate CTF mode (Not the map). You can see a lot of CTF maps which have much more dislikes, but still they are playable maps.

true but CTF is CTF you can't change it, i think it needs to be modfied to make it more fun

Like CTF maps in Mix. Most of them have dislikes but I still keep them just because they are playable. I was just talking in general as I said and Exceptions can be made.

Guest F1MADKILLER

Like CTF maps in Mix. Most of them have dislikes but I still keep them just because they are playable. I was just talking in general as I said and Exceptions can be made.

Exept the CTF SHs they are unplayable

sorry but this time i'm not retreating, your point "there are literally hundreds of pointlet shitmaps that have been uploaded between 2014 and now" isn't reason to have more like them or back up these maps, i did mistake on how i started managing maps as i accepted bad maps but now i'm trying to delete bad maps that have been uploaded by me and other uploaders in past which isn't easy, last time when i accept "some maps" on server doesn't mean they are going to stay, i consider them as trial(testing) map, these edo and ivan maps wont stay un tuched i had to start from somewhere btw i have already deleted like 90% of ivan maps just in case. anyways i don't take decisions alone on old maps i'm asking for players and admins opinions before.

somebody likes this, somebody likes that and then what we recieve?

Wtf those 2 are deleted? Seriously someone deserves a good dick punch..

wut? 99.9% of maps megas reported isn't deleted, anyways u still here?   ;)  just go away already  :D .
Great attitude for an admin, telling players to stop playing. If you are the one who deleted all the old-school maps then you're the one who should go away.