Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application

Steam Name: Toaster

Game Server: Mr. Green Mod #2 | INFECTED WARS | LEFT4GREEN.COM

Country of origin: United States

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

Hi I am Toaster I am 13, I know I'm probably a bit young to be accepted to become admin but I am convinced that I can handle the responsibility as admin. I love Infected Wars, it is my favorite gamemode and I play it almost every day. I have played it almost since the beginning.

This is why I think I should be admin on the Mr. Green Infected Wars server.

I play on the server a lot (about 255 hours).

I have unlocked every loadout and am missing 3 achievements (not including Master of IW).

I have had the experience being admin on two other servers.

The admins that know me (ERROR 401, and Cowchucker) seem to like me.

I think I am mature enough to handle the responsibility of admin.

So thank you for your time and I hope you put my application into consideration.

about 255 hours lol

which is why i hate you, you are the one person (i think) who has higher hours played than me D:<

but i personally think we could do with more european admins, rather than US, because we have cow already, no offence toaster, but also the age thing could be a issue, could be seen as too young by ywa and clavus

about 255 hours lol

which is why i hate you, you are the one person (i think) who has higher hours played than me D:<

but i personally think we could do with more european admins, rather than US, because we have cow already, no offence toaster, but also the age thing could be a issue, could be seen as too young by ywa and clavus

Mads "outhours" you by maany hours XD

He has like 200 :P

Btw, I'm at over 135 190!!! >:):henk:

Yeah when im not on error is on and when im on error is off...i miss you error :'(

I want to keep my status as the only american admin :D

But to the point: You would be great for admin honestly you play a lot, you have great judgement, and much much more qualities that fits you to being a good admin.

Im sorry my brother from another mother but your age might be a problem some people 15 still have an age problem and your two years younger than that and on top of all that you posted your admin application in the wrong spot... someone want to move it?

I think it would be great if you could be admin and if you dont become admin you keep your status as one of my IW Sidekicks.....my ZS sidekick's are full at the moment.

Well it was worth a try. I knew because of my age it would be a problem :(

But anyways thanks cow and I guess I will be keeping my status as one of your IW sidekicks.

I have an announcement to make... you are no longer my sidekick and im no longer good, im turning evil cause its too fun toaster you are now one of my henchmen and everyone who was my sidekick is now a henchmen

plus too many sidekicks makes me look like a retarded hero.

To the point:

Sorry your age was a problem my best bet i would say is try to apply when your a bit older or show that you are mature. it was a good application though.