Mr. Green Gaming

Floating messages

Stroth

There are two 'floating messages' options:

- Turn it on (and information will float on screen)

kaLf8cd.png

- Turn it off (information will be displayed in the chatbox)

188Qnvn.png

To be honest...

Both options are annoying. Because the floating messages are fucking up the view and when you turn it off the stupid information spams the chatbox.

So...

Create an option to turn it completely off (no information) or create a small textbox like we have in the CoreMarkers maps and put the shit in that textbox.

I have already suggested a second chatbox, specially to show slap/mute/kick/notifications/INFO/bans...etc. but someone didn't like the idea, for me it was nice, and I still would like to have this, specially for slaps, they get a way too spammy. For those notifications I have no problems, I'm on 1920x1080 so I see it technically small, but people who use smaller resolutions will have that problem, that's why a second chatbox would fit perfectly.

Guest AleksCore

If you like this chatbox from coremarkers - I can easily make an option to show this messages there. If this idea will be supported by many people - I will do this.

Guest AleksCore

I have already suggested a second chatbox, specially to show slap/mute/kick/notifications/INFO/bans...etc. but someone didn't like the idea, for me it was nice, and I still would like to have this, specially for slaps, they get a way too spammy. For those notifications I have no problems, I'm on 1920x1080 so I see it technically small, but people who use smaller resolutions will have that problem, that's why a second chatbox would fit perfectly.

I like this idea but it's easier to say than to do

I like this idea but it's easier to say than to do

Kali already did one, but wasn't added for.. unknown reasons actually, it looked nice. I know it's easy to request, but if nobody suggests then there're no many ideas, I know I can say things that even for me seem impossible, but in none way I'm forcing anyone to to anything, just like to suggest, if who creates scipts/windows etc likes the idea and he's capable to do it, then fine, otherwise it's kay.