Mr. Green Gaming

Ban reduce

KamilDragan

Guest F1MADKILLER

I've admins doing this in the past and they didn't punish themself.

And you got 3 days ban,

WTF?

stop deleting this post, otherwise you are CORRUPT

admins can do bad things without to be punished and we as players will get banned for a little issue

stop corruption

You are not involved stroth please stop posting!

Thx for not deleting the post,

If im not involved, it doesnt mean i am not allowed to say something, can you show me that rule?

Now it looks like you admins want to defeat this protest with all your opinions and we as random players cant say anything about it, it's ridiculous.

Ontopic: 3days way too much

Guest F1MADKILLER

Thx for not deleting the post,

If im not involved, it doesnt mean i am not allowed to say something, can you show me that rule?

Now it looks like you admins want to defeat this protest with all your opinions and we as random players cant say anything about it, it's ridiculous.

Ontopic: 3days way too much

Only involved members are allowed to reply! http://mrgreengaming.com/forums/topic/2741-read-this-before-posting/ok Stroth

Why are you posting this then?

I say no Kamil, I let other admins post as well, I want more oppinions on this

According to this topic: http://mrgreengaming.com/forums/topic/17397-f1madkiller-abusing-evidence-included/i feel that im involved in this case. And I've seen admins changing doing same thing as Kamil did.

Anyways that rule is stupid, if you dont want corruption.

Im not mad or something but I just want to say this, and this will be my last post in this topic.

:iloveywa:

Well i wouldnt ban if it was me, but we admins react differently. First thing i would do is just to change the guys name if i feel insulted. Note that i dont take anyones part in this thread

Ok, I just see it in this way. Kamil, you love to make troubles. Changing you nick ~2days ago "WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" which is kinda spammy nick. You don't actually listen to admins when they warn you. Anyway, for changing your nick to "F1PAKIFAT" I just think Mad could change your nick through admin panel and if you did it again then you deserve what you get.

Guest F1MADKILLER

Banned for 7 days more for avoding the orignal ban

Was he evading the ban by entering the server with a different name and IP?

Yes and Serial