Mr. Green Gaming

Bye...

viiNi

It was really mean for the self centered greedy europeans to start this ping limit reduction nonsense lobbying in the first place that left us with the asshats and douchebags in this thread making fun of them, but killed off guys like dongato who suspiciously disappeared the same week as the original 300 to 260 ping limit drop, but to get rid of brazilians like nitro and viini by lowering it from 260 to 250 is disgusting...

also its killed off a lot of nighttime assistance because obviously all the south americans haven't seen the 12am cutoff line come in during the day and interpret that its over. and even if they realise, the server doesnt have the same appeal if they can only be a few hours a day i guess

and all for nothing of course, because things were fine for years, when not even when there werent any free gcs for being afk the server was never half empty as it often is in the evenings these days

just make a vote about it. i guarantee we would vote to ping limit because playing with laggers is awful and eventually this

is a european server

all the world players are gone now, been gone for months, so of course you want a vote noowww, you hypocrite

find HUE server, cya

bugger off back to your christian aryan identitarian traditionalist momma told me so threads

It was really mean for the self centered greedy europeans to start this ping limit reduction nonsense lobbying in the first place that left us with the asshats and douchebags in this thread making fun of them, but killed off guys like dongato who suspiciously disappeared the same week as the original 300 to 260 ping limit drop, but to get rid of brazilians like nitro and viini by lowering it from 260 to 250 is disgusting...

also its killed off a lot of nighttime assistance because obviously all the south americans haven't seen the 12am cutoff line come in during the day and interpret that its over. and even if they realise, the server doesnt have the same appeal if they can only be a few hours a day i guess

and all for nothing of course, because things were fine for years, when not even when there werent any free gcs for being afk the server was never half empty as it often is in the evenings these days

Fact..

There are days when we do not have any player in the server ...

The last year i've been playing shit has changed into the worst side... 2 years ago, the servers were full on stable 30+ players everytime, now when cargame, free greencoins, ping limit, all the new 1.5 bullshit has been introduced this place turned into a bit of a shithole tbh... Having laggers in the server was a big turndown, having the limit made the gameplay a little bit more enjoyable, but afterall the servers are going nuts these days, in a bad way.

why you instead of trying to fight the blockers, the rammers, the haters, the buggy and other players that hinder the gameplay of MrGreen, you insist on preventing players from other countries enjoy in MrGreen?

As far as I know most of the players that cause problems in MrGreen has low ping, or you've seen me or viiNi being banned from mrgreen for causing a problem on the Server MTA RACE or MIX, because such hypocrisy?

Let me ask you something, and if the MrGreen was moved to South America, what would you do?

You would continue to approve this ping limit that would prevent you play?

I'm upset with you :'(

Noone said anything about bans. Everybody has had that moment when he's first and someone just pops up inside of him, lagging like shit, destroying his/her race. I'm not taking any sides here, but that^ sux. Maybe lower the limit a little bit, but definitely not remove it. Yes, ViiNi or NITRO, you've never made problems, fact. But a lot of others teleport, crash, and whatnot cuz of their ping, thus ruining race for others. Imo best option is to lower ping limit step by step until it's ok for both sides (super high pings be gone, but guys like you would still be able to play). :)

I don't want to insult anyone, but are you stupid or what??? 

We don't talk about countries, we aren't racist. We don't talk about troubles what players cause. 
We talk about the LAG. I can say what i said before: playing with laggers is TOTALLY annoying, bad,
awful etc.

IT ISN'T PERSONAL!!!

Anyway, if mrgreen would move to south america i'd never play there more, because i know i'd annoy
them with my lag and i couldn't enjoy the game because of the delay. 

I think you don't understand ...

by increasing the ping limit you are forbidding that players with ping above 250 to play certain game modes such as SH, DD, CTF, CarGame and others, and all this because of 0.25 seconds of delay, that doesn't seem fair, but if the ping is the main reason why the servers are getting empty and and doing anger the players I agree that ping threshold to be lowered because my intention in mrgreen is having fun and making friends here and not cause anger anyone with my lag

My ping varies between 230 to 260 and that doesn't bother me at all, but prevents until new players come to mrgreen because they are unable to play because of your internet connection.

honestly, people who like to play MTA will not worry about having a super internet

Edited by NITROX

Thats where you're wrong its not a game, its a social network, if you want a game play something autistic like minecraft or flappy bird or mr flap or neko atsume on ur phone.

and its based on a bunch of facts. 6 or 8 years of history and it was fine, last 3 months, fuck all of an improvement cuz the devilish 300 pingers are out. because this bigass myth of a 300 pinger or a 260 pinger ruining ur pro F1 driving skillz is colossal rubbish.

Guest F1MADKILLER

Thats where you're wrong its not a game, its a social network, if you want a game play something autistic like minecraft or flappy bird or mr flap or neko atsume on ur phone.

and its based on a bunch of facts. 6 or 8 years of history and it was fine, last 3 months, fuck all of an improvement cuz the devilish 300 pingers are out. because this bigass myth of a 300 pinger or a 260 pinger ruining ur pro F1 driving skillz is colossal rubbish.

I say up for a month trial if fine leave it