Mr. Green Gaming

[Suggestion] - Make new CS:S servers for Mr.Green Community

So, it is safe to say that atleast half of the regulars of Mr.Green have played on the old, now dead, Left4Green cs:s surf server. It ended up diing due to inactivity, just like Mr.Green's TF2 servers and Day of Defeat.

I am here to suggest a new comeback of a new Mr.Green's CS:S Servers, with the Gameme ranking system. I suggest the following to be done:

Mr.Green CS:S Skill Surf Server

(Skill Surf, ranks/titles and records, can earn GC for everytime a course is completed)

Mr.Green CS:S Skill Bhop Server

(Skill Bhop, ranks/titles and records, can earn GC for everytime a course is completed)

Mr.Green CS:S Vanilla Server

(Gameme Rank system implementation, DE and Hostage maps, earn GC for every win and enemy killed)

Mr.Green CS:S Zombie Escape Server

(Gameme Rank system implementation,GC for every round won as CT(survivors) and for every enemy killed)

Feedback appreciated! It's always good to extend the roots of Mr.Green's/Left4Green's Community, could even bring more players for the unpopulated Garry's mod playerbase.

• Greens

A new ZS mod is being developed and is close to release, once a new sub community is being developed I will be trying to exspanding the Gmod community with other mods, I have been working on a Classic DarkRP (just RP no workshop shit)

We need to modernise and bring in a new generation of players.

A new ZS mod is being developed and is close to release, once a new sub community is being developed I will be trying to exspanding the Gmod community with other mods, I have been working on a Classic DarkRP (just RP no workshop shit)

We need to modernise and bring in a new generation of players.

You couldnt be more right there, we need to refill the heart of Mr.Green with fresh new blood. The key to that is to attract players via megaservers, servers which are populated alot (other than MTA). If Mr.Green has atleast one megaserver in Garry's mod and one megaserver in CS:S... it would be more than enough to revive old gamemodes such as Infected wars, population of ZS and Darkest Days...

just dont lose hope, it is achievable. I can help you with translating stuff to Portuguese if you want to.

• Greens

Yes Rui! I need someone to do Languages I'll post you a link to GitHub and directions to where you'll need to go, you can help AlkesCore with the Russian stuff if you like ^^

We can work and adding more language friendly systems to try and make our servers global servers :)

Yes Rui! I need someone to do Languages I'll post you a link to GitHub and directions to where you'll need to go, you can help AlkesCore with the Russian stuff if you like ^^

We can work and adding more language friendly systems to try and make our servers global servers :)

That's a great idea, I am fully willing to assist Mr.Green in any way I can other than donating :) Such community with great past cannot simply fade away.

But then, back to topic, will you ever extend Mr.Green to css again?

I would say CS:GO is much more popular now adays. I think we would be much bigger if we made something in CS:GO as CSS is about to die. I personally love CSS but talking in general i think we would gain more on go.

But then, back to topic, will you ever extend Mr.Green to css again?

I would say CS:GO is much more popular now adays. I think we would be much bigger if we made something in CS:GO as CSS is about to die. I personally love CSS but talking in general i think we would gain more on go.

GO Legacy servers are going to be shut down by VALVe, I've heard somenthing like that because players were investing money in skins which wasnt applied to their profile.

They didnt say anything about CS:S, so yeah. It is true that CS:GO has more playerbase than CS:S.

• Greens

We could look at making a Killing Floor 2 server and setting up something cool with that. 

We could do simple mods like,

-Custom maps

-New HUD elements

-Custom game modes within it if its possible with time..?

Would be a nice addition as its a popular game which is new and is having new developments built all the time.

We could look at making a Killing Floor 2 server and setting up something cool with that. 

We could do simple mods like,

-Custom maps

-New HUD elements

-Custom game modes within it if its possible with time..?

Would be a nice addition as its a popular game which is new and is having new developments built all the time.

Yeah, but for KF2 I would suggest nothing to be done at the momment other than hosting a server, due to the fact that its a game being developed constantly. Some great stuff could be done with it haha (such as gungame, deathmatch, free for all, etc...) but I recommend not.

Back to topic, what do you think Mr.Green could expand next? CS:S or CS:GO?