⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

DM as RTF (about AGA deletion)

Guest F1MADKILLER
2 hours ago, besweeet said:

I just heard AGA was deleted. Is this true?

EDIT: OMG CENA. WORST MAP MANAGER EVER.

Well it shall return in multi rooms besweeet I guess

5 hours ago, besweeet said:

I just heard AGA was deleted. Is this true?

EDIT: OMG CENA. WORST MAP MANAGER EVER.

We shouldn't be talking here but players complained about it a lot and too many dislikes than likes. I personally liked the map but its the players who were complaining about it.

9 minutes ago, Cena said:

We shouldn't be talking here but players complained about it a lot and too many dislikes than likes. I personally liked the map but its the players who were complaining about it.

I'm sure that they can get over an occasional map that they don't like. If I complained about every bad / lengthy map, there wouldn't be many maps left :D.

1 minute ago, besweeet said:

I'm sure that they can get over an occasional map that they don't like. If I complained about every bad / lengthy map, there wouldn't be many maps left :D.

Borz had hard RTF maps and players couldn't finish it and they were forced to wait the 20 mins so warp deleted them. Its same thing with this RTF map. Players used to wait 20 mins and then 15 mins but they still can't finish it. You can complain about maps but I wouldn't care since you are only "1" player complaining. I need group of players to complain about a specific map.

18 minutes ago, Cena said:

Borz had hard RTF maps and players couldn't finish it and they were forced to wait the 20 mins so warp deleted them. Its same thing with this RTF map. Players used to wait 20 mins and then 15 mins but they still can't finish it. You can complain about maps but I wouldn't care since you are only "1" player complaining. I need group of players to complain about a specific map.

Well, people can't expect every map to be easy. If there are only a few hard maps out of the thousands, then so be it. Leave those few alone.

I shall fight this to the death :D.

1 minute ago, besweeet said:

Well, people can't expect every map to be easy. If there are only a few hard maps out of the thousands, then so be it. Leave those few alone.

I shall fight this to the death :D.

I'm going to hide all these posts after we finish xD Yea thats true, not every map is easy, but AGA was very hard for most of the players.

9 minutes ago, Cena said:

I'm going to hide all these posts after we finish xD Yea thats true, not every map is easy, but AGA was very hard for most of the players.

What if there was a modified map rotation that sets AGA once out of every 250 maps and restricts it from being bought more than once within a 48-hour period?

Guest F1MADKILLER
8 minutes ago, besweeet said:

What if there was a modified map rotation that sets AGA once out of every 250 maps and restricts it from being bought more than once within a 48-hour period?

More hassle than its worth Brian, it would involve a lot of scripting and time, when Mutlirooms come it might return in a room

You said it by yourself. It was originally meant for DM. NOT RTF. Also Bob was never mix map manager. He was just taking over till SDK make a new mix map manager that time beacuse warp disappeared. Since Bob isn't a mix player he shouldn't really accept the map in the first place, but we can't blame him. He was just taking over for sometime.

1 minute ago, Cena said:

You said it by yourself. It was originally meant for DM. NOT RTF. Also Bob was never mix map manager. He was just taking over till SDK make a new mix map manager that time beacuse warp disappeared. Since Bob isn't a mix player he shouldn't really accept the map in the first place, but we can't blame him. He was just taking over for sometime.

I also said that it "should work perfectly with RTF," which it does, hence why it's so loved :). Might as well take it down from race as well.

9 minutes ago, besweeet said:

I also said that it "should work perfectly with RTF," which it does, hence why it's so loved :). Might as well take it down from race as well.

RTF maps should have an high level of difficulty to finish, but take in consideration that only 1 player will win so try keep it simple as well.

AGA have a high level of difficulty to finish but nearly no one car finish it. Read the mapping rules.  You can make a DM map RTF but its doesn't work perfectly. idc about race since I don't play there. Bob should decide if it should stay or get removed at race.

Edited by Cena

Conversation continues here :ninja:

RTF is basically DM with respawn yes, and I like DM maps too. I'd love to add the mode to mix, but I don't think it fits in the mix environment atm. MIX is more liked because of its doable/fun/random/fighting modes. Deathmatch is about toptimes, memorizing and perfecting shortcuts, which is a lot more like racing.

Idk what to do with it, make a 3rd server for hard maps? Wait and hope for multiroom?

14 minutes ago, SDK said:

RTF is basically DM with respawn yes, and I like DM maps too. I'd love to add the mode to mix, but I don't think it fits in the mix environment atm. MIX is more liked because of its doable/fun/random/fighting modes. Deathmatch is about toptimes, memorizing and perfecting shortcuts, which is a lot more like racing.

Idk what to do with it, make a 3rd server for hard maps? Wait and hope for multiroom?

We waited for multiroom since an eternity ...:meh:

You just keep saying the same shit over and over again,since i Joined the forus you were talking about this room system,forums crashed,they got back,admins left others joined,forums got upldated,and you're still repeating it,yeah we'll wait..

Edited by theMOROCCANguy
Guest F1MADKILLER
14 minutes ago, SDK said:

OR do a event day with all the hard maps like DM and stuff on a spare server or just use race server for the day :)

Guest F1MADKILLER
5 minutes ago, besweeet said:

I like that. One hour of time (changes each day) where difficult maps are played.

or do a week long event of it and you can earn DOUBLE GCs I vote for @besweeet to admin it and @neox. to map manage it and I organise it if you guy are up for it?

30 minutes ago, theMOROCCANguy said:

We waited for multiroom since an eternity ...:meh:

You just keep saying the same shit over and over again,since i Joined the forus you were talking about this room system,forums crashed,they got back,admins left others joined,forums got upldated,and you're still repeating it,yeah we'll wait..

Unfortunately he is totally right about this xD we have been waiting for very long time xD

45 minutes ago, SDK said:

I agree at all with that, and that's what DM consists about, it doesn't fit into MIX yet, so I also agree to add this gamemode on a future when we get multi rooms? 

I'd suggest that map managing/testing/uploading for new DM maps that are created by our players (not taken from mtasource) should be strict, there are some maps in mix that actually look like DM, but they're oldschool, as DMers use to name it, easy DM maps without decoration, wallrides, etc. So whenever we get the gamemode into a separated room, we should accept and upload the appropiated ones, or otherwise we can have oldschool + DM all in one, or into a room named 'Deathmatch' with two gamemodes to choose, DM or oldschool DM.

An easy solution is to just set it to 1 minute more than top time, making the map under 5 minutes. Pro's have to do good  to finish and noobs wont have to wait 20 minutes for it to end.

This can be done for all such maps.

Edited by MoshPit