Mr. Green Gaming

Admin's behave on mix server.

I personally like most people here but these days it just seems like admins are starting to become "punching bags"

admins/mods who are trying there best to keep the server steady and relaxed are getting every shitload available on them.

and as far as i know they are doing a good job(ofcource mistakes are made thats only humane) but how cena/mad are getting treated is like they are raping the servers while they are only helping andas the only 2mods/admins online most of the time its becoing quite hard for them handling everything and taking every shitload there is.

Respect your admins and don't play like a dick and then when you get punished for it go cry on forums like a little kid....

Greetings [HGF]Nee

Nee, if they arent mature enough to handle this, and to make justice the good way, being too extreme and abuse, then they shouldnt be admins. Good admins arent insulted, good admins do not let place to doubts. Good admins make SURE they are right. They have our confidence but they need to respect it. And not act like bunch of pitiful susceptible kids like cena proved today.

Tomorrow it may be an other admin, who knows.. but they're stabbing themselves.

Only 1 or 2 master admins should be able to ban... it's too important decision for kids...

Edited by WesEdit
Guest AleksCore

The only thing I know, Cena and Madkiller fear to lose their rights. If they fear - it means they abused and did something bad, otherwise they won't fear.

Guest F1MADKILLER
3 minutes ago, AleksCore said:

The only thing I know, Cena and Madkiller fear to lose their rights. If they fear - it means they abused and did something bad, otherwise they won't fear.

I not abused aleks you keep denying me logs so more I think about it more you are covering up doing a serial mute on cock and blaming me as you claim no logs for it so prove it

Guest F1MADKILLER
Just now, AleksCore said:

I am working and I am not at home. Don't have time to solve your dramas

Not a drama just thinking you are guilty not me

Guest F1MADKILLER
2 minutes ago, AleksCore said:

Why u guys need sdk or ywa? Why you can't solve problems? I should'nt solve this problems as I am not server manager

We can if you give me the LOGS but you won't as you know you are guilty when I done noting wrong but try my hardest to make Mr Green the fun place it is and always should be

8 minutes ago, WesEdit said:

seems i messed quote bit up but never the less @aleks sounds you are defending your friends and that 10-15 min inspection you did last night doesn't really seem like you are trying to fix things and aybe you should solve his "Dramas" since  everyone seems to be complaining but people dont look whats real they just take the awnser from some shitheads on the forums with no respect and wes i like you alot but i disagree even more they are mature enough and yes sometimes they make a joke ingame but that aint wrong if you ask me and about "master amins banning" yes give even less people right so more people can fuck up the servers and do shit whatever they want, to me it seems people wanna get rid of cena/mad because they act when people arent behaving but alot of people who act like "friends" wanna be able to do wahtever the fuck they feel like and thats why they ant to get rid of the only admins who keep this server up atm

Guest F1MADKILLER

Ask on previous question. And as I said there is no mute logs if u muted from admin panel. I checked

Ok but @Buurman witnessed 2 hr mute and @Stig did aswell so all I am trying to do is get this dealt with as I don't like being acused for stuff I did not do

Guest F1MADKILLER

Ask on previous question. And as I said there is no mute logs if u muted from admin panel. I checked

Ok but @Buurman witnessed 2 hr mute and @Stig did aswell so all I am trying to do is get this dealt with as I don't like being acused for stuff I did not do

Guest F1MADKILLER

Guest F1MADKILLER
1 minute ago, AleksCore said:

Dudes I dont even have time to read this topic fully. 

I say close these topics and WAIT FOR @SDK or @Ywa to deal this as this topic is just going to boil over and some one will do something they will regret at a later date

• Guest locked this topic