Mr. Green Gaming

Research & Development

Clavus

Yeah. i heard that cat and i thought lol. then i saw his body and was sorry for him and lold at the same time.

You can pick his body up? gonna feed him to a barnacle >:D

How COULD YOU HARM MR.KITTY AFTER ALL THE ADVENTURES WE WERE ON!!! He's a million times better than companion cube!!

By the way i made the research and development maps fit into peoples garrysmod, so now they can play on garrysmod... wasnt hard at all i just moved them. Anyways i would love to see how this would run multiplayer.

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=73854

All and any complaints go here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd3UU9_Xq1M&NR=1

You'll notice it's hard to finish some puzzles (especially the one with the orange and blue particles that form a path for the combine ball tingie).

There's no way to get past the "drop a container on the APC" part, just after the antlion maze, without using noclip + remover tool + physgun.

I also noticed you didn't include materials nor models, so there are a lot of error models and missing materials.

I already "made" an addon version of this (includes a mod that allows you to drag stuff using E, and everything like models, materials, scripts, particles), but I don't like to release bugged addons. And since I can't code, I can't fix it.

I thought it was easy. Played it through after 2 hours.

Some puzzles are really hard. I cheated alot using a walkthrough. :P

I played for 3 hours or something and now I just made Mr. Whirly and chopped some zombies with it. :V

This is not 'just another HL2 mod', it's really good made, on some puzzles I think 'damn, how did they think of th

• 3 weeks later...