⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

[Unban Appeal] Tuco->lone-star-rider

1. Your ingame name:  Tuco->lone-star-rider

2. Date of your ban:   Undisclosed

3. What game/server are you banned from:   MTA/Mr.green racing server.

4. Who banned you:     Undisclosed

5. Reason why you got banned:  Undisclosed

6. Reason why we should unban you

I'll keep this short. As most of you know this isn't my first unban appeal. I had several in the past.  Yea I know I keep it classy. However, This ban was one of the longest ever (Almost a year?) I've got a new computer and even though I can join the server I still want to be unbaned since I want to play with my notorious nick name.  I don't remember why I was banned the last time. If I hurt anybody I'm sorry. 

Really guys you know me, I've been a member for a very long time now.  I don't have bad intentions I just want to race and win the maps as I did in the past. I'm very smooth nowadays as I grew older. They say I became more mature and it's true.  

Sincerely yours Tuco The Lone-Star-Rider.

Perma is a long time yes, that's why it's perma. Leaving those details out doesn't help

I'm not in a big hurry to decide yet, other admins can comment if they were active at the time of your ban

You were banned because if im not wrong you photoshoped pictures of you and binslayer pvt conversations where bin was saying he was gay, something like that.. + insults and stuff..

I would unban Tuco, hes not a bad guy or cheater, he just like to talk and make fun of others, just like me (or at least he used to be that way) so i guess isnt a bad thing to give him an opportunity.

Btw, i guess insult is part of the game, like joking and that stuff,  same with ramming, i still think bans should be just for cheaters.

Guest F1MADKILLER

Well I was not a admin in the time Tuco got banned but I think as a current 1 he deserves a 2nd chance a final chance!

On 6.6.2016 at 9:41 PM, SDK said:

Perma is a long time yes, that's why it's perma. Leaving those details out doesn't help

I'm not in a big hurry to decide yet, other admins can comment if they were active at the time of your ban

Oh come on SDK stop playing: "Hard to get". Don't you remember like 2 years ago we were steam buddies. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Tuco-Lone-Star-Rider
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, MADKILLER! said:

Can the admins hold a vote @SDK alongside you to decide tuco's future to see if he gets 1 final chance to redeem him self or not?

@SDK said admins active back at the time, why should admins not active back then have a say? admins like neox, kali, warp or alekscore. makes no sense, plus back then you were a way bigger troll than tuco.

Guest F1MADKILLER
Just now, TheMoose said:

@SDK said admins active back at the time, why should admins not active back then have a say? admins like neox, kali, warp or alekscore. makes no sense, plus back then you were a way bigger troll than tuco.

Well as we should have a say alongside them and add our views incase we have something to say

Guest F1MADKILLER
16 minutes ago, Cena said:

What about face? Idk xD 

Face was active round that time I think so Cena is right Face has been forgot

Guest F1MADKILLER
6 minutes ago, wooozie said:

mr.dogshit

that all Mr woozie, what about SDKs predecessor @jack123 knows his name I forgot it ):

Edited by F1MADKILLER