Mr. Green Gaming

Why does admins have unlimited mines in IW?

Admins only can give them self extra ammo not unlimited mines, i havent been online in two or three days(i forget) and it looks that your post was today... dont look at me. Hate to say this but if its not me then it has to be error, i doubt that he had unlimited mines though they do have supplies that give out ammo which contain mines. 3 supplies could have given them all there ammo, which would place his mine limit at 21. Are you sure he had unlimited or did he just have a lot?

I have seen you in game many times and you tend to not see everything for what it is, such as the time when i ignored people spawn camping, you said i was admin abusing(you or your friend eric i forget) although it specifically says in the rules that spawn camping WILL happen in this game. Im not saying that your claim is false im just saying maybe you didnt see that supplies gave him ammo

Well spawn camping isnt that bad. but the moment the zombies cant even move a few feet and when they do they get a shotgun at point blank in their face. (and the behemoth is AFK)

Its bad, that makes me feel sorry for those poor zombies. especially when it are new people and the first round they play gets ruined by a spawncamp slaughterfest.

Well spawn camping isnt that bad. but the moment the zombies cant even move a few feet and when they do they get a shotgun at point blank in their face. (and the behemoth is AFK)

Its bad, that makes me feel sorry for those poor zombies. especially when it are new people and the first round they play gets ruined by a spawncamp slaughterfest.

This is why i kick anyone who is afk or just being a douche and not spawning at the start of the round, and I tell people to back away from the zombie spawn or face the consequences (i.e. me freezing them for a short period of time, so that the zombies can get a bit of revenge on the spawn camping douchebags (You can tell my fondness for them)

I don't get why we have to leave the spawn campers be, it's a horrible way to start on IW if you're new

This is why i kick anyone who is afk or just being a douche and not spawning at the start of the round, and I tell people to back away from the zombie spawn or face the consequences (i.e. me freezing them for a short period of time, so that the zombies can get a bit of revenge on the spawn camping douchebags (You can tell my fondness for them)

I don't get why we have to leave the spawn campers be, it's a horrible way to start on IW if you're new

Well i do admit spawn camping is lame, although if you have a good behemoth all those spawn campers die in a matter of seconds, if i see zombies getting raped at there spawn to the point where they cant even fight back then i start doing what error does which is freezing them and if they continue to ignore me after that then i might slap them with 0.1 damage, not to hurt them but to show them i mean business.

Although i dont kick people for spawn camping, the worst is when people spawn camp with turrets, it makes it literally impossible to get out of spawn.

SACRIFICIAL REPORTING FROM SPAIN! :D

Well i do admit spawn camping is lame, although if you have a good behemoth all those spawn campers die in a matter of seconds, if i see zombies getting raped at there spawn to the point where they cant even fight back then i start doing what error does which is freezing them and if they continue to ignore me after that then i might slap them with 0.1 damage, not to hurt them but to show them i mean business.

Although i dont kick people for spawn camping, the worst is when people spawn camp with turrets, it makes it literally impossible to get out of spawn.

You have apparently never seen a real spawncamp. Not a real "Kill the behemoth before he can even aim at the humans, and way before he can press Shoot" kind of spawncamp is the annoying part..

17 well placed humans vs. 2 zombies, no admins.

Now that is spawncamping. I've experienced it several times (I'm mostly the behemoth or a zombie in that situation, because i hate farmining, and that kind of spawncapming is basicly the same, so i suicide when i see it) and its really annoying, because even if 5 good players suicide to help zombies, they're still going to get owned if the humans know what they are doing, now THAT is a problem.

Admins should hit them hard in those situations, and give 15 minutes ban's or something, just to show how serious it is.

It's the "ultimate spawncamp" and spawncamping is strightly against the rules, If admins should give away [number of minutes] bans, it should be to heavy spawncampers...

This post seems a bit negative, so I

thought I should make it a bit nicer..

SMILIES! :D:):lol::P;):rolleyes:

BTW, reply to the actual thread..

They dont have unlimited mines in IW

SACRIFICIAL REPORTING FROM SPAIN! :D

You have apparently never seen a real spawncamp. Not a real "Kill the behemoth before he can even aim at the humans, and way before he can press Shoot" kind of spawncamp is the annoying part..

17 well placed humans vs. 2 zombies, no admins.

Now that is spawncamping. I've experienced it several times (I'm mostly the behemoth or a zombie in that situation, because i hate farmining, and that kind of spawncapming is basicly the same, so i suicide when i see it) and its really annoying, because even if 5 good players suicide to help zombies, they're still going to get owned if the humans know what they are doing, now THAT is a problem.

Admins should hit them hard in those situations, and give 15 minutes ban's or something, just to show how serious it is.

It's the "ultimate spawncamp" and spawncamping is strightly against the rules, If admins should give away [number of minutes] bans, it should be to heavy spawncampers...

This post seems a bit negative, so I

thought I should make it a bit nicer..

SMILIES! :D:):lol::P;):rolleyes:

BTW, reply to the actual thread..

They dont have unlimited mines in IW

Spawn camping isnt really against the rules, Clavus has told us to leave them be, "It's their fault if they get themselves killed"

But I don't like it one bit.

We do freeze people so that they probably end up getting killed by zombies, at which point I personally laugh, because it serves them right.

Edited by ERROR 401
We cant actually ban spawn campers because they have done nothing wrong, spawn camping is not kickable or bannable but by error's and my standerds its freezeable.

Why did they remove the spawnprotection?? (or if its buged on all maps, idk)

We cant actually ban spawn campers because they have done nothing wrong, spawn camping is not kickable or bannable but by error's and my standerds its freezeable.

It's not removed, like you say, it's that if you shoot at a human within the 10 sec spawnprotection you lose it instantly, until you spawn again

It's not removed, like you say, it's that if you shoot at a human within the 10 sec spawnprotection you lose it instantly, until you spawn again

Aahh... XD

Sorry i forgot XD

But still, isnt the old 5 secounds better? humans should'nt camp that close to the undead spawn anyway, so 5 solid secounds of godmode would'nt hurt?

Aahh... XD

Sorry i forgot XD

But still, isnt the old 5 secounds better? humans should'nt camp that close to the undead spawn anyway, so 5 solid secounds of godmode would'nt hurt?

Hmmm,

I'd ask Clavus when he comes back