Mr. Green Gaming

Master Of IW

Everyone must get it before cow does!!

He was gloating at me a few days ago that he was on 96% while I was on 90%, I SHOWED HIM!!!

:V

Ban cow till the 7th please? (The date /me is returning to TEH C0MPUT3R) :D

I guess he has immunity from other admins, so we have to take this to the top crew! :)

Who is going to write the petition?

I think I might be the next one to get Master of IW. I am missing 3 achievements. War of luck, Bullet Storm, and Rage against the Machine. Bullet Storm and rage against the machine are kinda easy, just haven't gotten them yet. And I'm at about 7,100/7,777 undead kills. Just gotta get it before cow does.

Edit: nvm I just got Rage Against the Machine and Bullet Storm, just need war of luck :D

I believe toaster will beat me to master of IW all i need is war of luck although im a good 1500 undead kills away.

anyways congrats on that error!

.....DAM YOU WAR OF LUCK!

EDIT: i just noticed the topic said up yours cowchucker :P LOL! I will get you back Errorman!(Your new super hero name)

Edited by Cowchucker
I believe toaster will beat me to master of IW all i need is war of luck although im a good 1500 undead kills away.

EDIT: i just noticed the topic said up yours cowchucker :P LOL! I will get you back Errorman!(Your new super hero name)

Yeah, Toaster is about 500/450 kills away from war of luck, so er, I think you'll have to cope with being the 3rd :V

Yeah, Toaster is about 500/450 kills away from war of luck, so er, I think you'll have to cope with being the 3rd :V

I shall use my potion of defeat, which makes me look like im not jealous when i really am. The potions side effects include crying while running away from error and toaster.

Well i dont need war of luck and i dont need master of IW! /me cries, thats the potions side effect not me