Mr. Green Gaming

Core Markers temporarily disabled

Guest AleksCore

Guest AleksCore

Good news for haters! Core Markers temporarily disabled for a few days or a week to see if bug with nitro will happen without them. Have a good time! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AleksCore

I will enable markers soon :rolleyes: Seems like annoying bug with nitro dissapeared after I disabled coremarkers, which means bug was 100% because of coremarkers. I guess something with bind/unbind, it used the same key (control name) as nitro. 

16 minutes ago, AleksCore said:

I will enable markers soon :rolleyes: Seems like annoying bug with nitro dissapeared after I disabled coremarkers, which means bug was 100% because of coremarkers. I guess something with bind/unbind, it used the same key (control name) as nitro. 

Interesting info I forgot to say before. When the nos bug happens we all know that you can't controll nfs nos until it's full...but did you know that you actually can controll it like normal if you use left control and not left mouse button ?? :gmod::gmod::gmod:

Edited by MegasXLR
delete coremarkers.