Mr. Green Gaming

Two of the great RTF maps got deleted

r0cK

Hi there today some people requested me to buy Zero Nuisance which is a great RTF map.

There was only one problem when I gone to the Maps Center..., the map was deleted. " Players can't finish " cmn @neox. this map isn't even that hard compared with " A great Adventure ".

qmpsuzY.png

But that's not all.. So I went further in my search and decided to buy Osmanli Imparator another great RTF map, but again this got deleted for FPS drops by @MADKILLER reason FPS drops. Really man? I didn't have any lags at all, and nor do a couple of others I asked. What's going on by deleting all these great RTF maps where so many work has been put in.

Guest F1MADKILLER
1 hour ago, r0cK said:

Hi there today some people requested me to buy Zero Nuisance which is a great RTF map.

There was only one problem when I gone to the Maps Center..., the map was deleted. " Players can't finish " cmn @neox. this map isn't even that hard compared with " A great Adventure ".

qmpsuzY.png

But that's not all.. So I went further in my search and decided to buy Osmanli Imparator another great RTF map, but again this got deleted for FPS drops by @MADKILLER reason FPS drops. Really man? I didn't have any lags at all, and nor do a couple of others I asked. What's going on by deleting all these great RTF maps where so many work has been put in.

Reveal hidden contents

@Maina 

I tried that map on 2 different pcs and asked a few did they have FPS drop they said yes and that other RTF I restore it as players can finish it

1 hour ago, MADKILLER said:

I tried that map on 2 different pcs and asked a few did they have FPS drop they said yes and that other RTF I restore it as players can finish it

Hmmm okay thanks for re-adding Zero Nuisance and really? Me and Megas doesn't have FPS drops :P

Guest F1MADKILLER
3 minutes ago, r0cK said:

Hmmm okay thanks for re-adding Zero Nuisance and really? Me and Megas doesn't have FPS drops :P

I get someone with a older GPU too try it and see what happens later

I'm disposed to delete A Great Adventure to avoid these maps. MIX was meant to have fun, play gamemodes that don't require skills. Deathmatch was my first gamemode ever played on MTA, and I've enjoyed it a lot, even I continue it playing sometimes. But when I want to have fun, I think about MIX, somewhere to laugh with others, not to see others waiting for the ones who are skilled enough to win a DM map. Moreover, I'm not saying that these maps are hard, but we can't spend 10 minutes waiting for the next gamemode when there's no one who is able to finish it. That's why I said I'm disposed to delete every kind of DM, A Great Adventure included. 

RTF was a great gamemode, it was meant to be a quick map of half or 1 minute, a 'little' quick but funny map. Now RTF is another thing, everything's just changing and someday you won't recognize with who are you playing with.. 

1 hour ago, neox. said:

I'm disposed to delete A Great Adventure to avoid these maps. MIX was meant to have fun, play gamemodes that don't require skills. Deathmatch was my first gamemode ever played on MTA, and I've enjoyed it a lot, even I continue it playing sometimes. But when I want to have fun, I think about MIX, somewhere to laugh with others, not to see others waiting for the ones who are skilled enough to win a DM map. Moreover, I'm not saying that these maps are hard, but we can't spend 10 minutes waiting for the next gamemode when there's no one who is able to finish it. That's why I said I'm disposed to delete every kind of DM, A Great Adventure included. 

RTF was a great gamemode, it was meant to be a quick map of half or 1 minute, a 'little' quick but funny map. Now RTF is another thing, everything's just changing and someday you won't recognize with who are you playing with.. 

Alright I understand your opinion about this fact but there are people who love these RTF/DM maps a lot. Maybe if there's enough money Mr. Green can look to open a DM server with all these great DM maps added as they are truly pieces of art. And I would be so disappointed if you truly would delete all these maps.

7 minutes ago, r0cK said:

Alright I understand your opinion about this fact but there are people who love these RTF/DM maps a lot. Maybe if there's enough money Mr. Green can look to open a DM server with all these great DM maps added as they are truly pieces of art. And I would be so disappointed if you truly would delete all these maps.

We had an idea of a lobby, then DM would have perfectly fitted, but since KaliBwoy had the idea and he's gone... he had really nice ideas