Mr. Green Gaming

The Mr. Green maps top 100 - nominations

Guest F1MADKILLER
7 hours ago, Bierbuikje said:

The voting stage is opened! Use the command /vote ingame or open the sidebar with F1 and click 'Maps top 100' to open the vote panel!

How many votes are we allowed per day or person bier?

2 minutes ago, MADKILLER said:

They where on the list before you deleted them and the so called bug was not there probably your pc side of things

I wasn't the only player to complain about it. Even if I didn't have that bug. As a map manager, if it still happens with other players I SHOULD delete it, because its not playable.

Edited by Cena
Guest F1MADKILLER
3 minutes ago, Cena said:

I wasn't the only player to complain about it. Even if I didn't have that bug. As a map manager, if it still happens with other players I SHOULD delete it, because its not playable.

What ever to tired to argue, if you really want to argue do it through PM and not on forums as I can't be botherd to argue as I am shatterd from 2 days of hard work

• 3 weeks later...

The top 100 maps will be played this Sunday in both the mix and race server! It will start approximately at 13:00 GMT +1 and may take up to 8 hours so don't bother stay all the time. For the North and South Americans this is a time where they usually are in bed so maybe it will be started again in the evening around 23:00 GMT +1, but that's not sure yet.

Voting will be closed somewhere tomorrow and the event will take around 8 hours for race and 5 hours for mix.

15 minutes ago, Bierbuikje said:

The top 100 maps will be played this Sunday in both the mix and race server! It will start approximately at 13:00 GMT +1 and may take up to 8 hours so don't bother stay all the time. For the North and South Americans this is a time where they usually are in bed so maybe it will be started again in the evening around 23:00 GMT +1, but that's not sure yet.

Voting will be closed somewhere tomorrow and the event will take around 8 hours for race and 5 hours for mix.

Cool