Mr. Green Gaming

Achievement: The only Person who hasn´t died in a map

Is there a way to make it so that AFK players are not included? Yesterday I won a map without dying, and I'm pretty sure all the other players who were playing did die, but there were also tons of players who were just not playing at all. It is impossible to get this achievement right now.

Same thing for players who join halfway through the map by the way.

Edited by BlueYoshi97
7 hours ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

Is there a way to make it so that AFK players are not included? Yesterday I won a map without dying, and I'm pretty sure all the other players who were playing did die, but there were also tons of players who were just not playing at all. It is impossible to get this achievement right now.

Same thing for players who join halfway through the map by the way.

afk players are the main problem i think.

Well, we just played the map Elite. EVERYONE (about 14 players) who was in the server when the map started was playing, they have ALL died, except me. After two minutes a new guy came in who spent the rest of the time downloading the map, another guy came in and out and one more guy joined to play and also died.

And I still did not get the achievement...

I believe its because the guy who was downloading the map? He was downloading and didnt play the map but still "didnt die" which means you are not the only player who hasnt died?!

Edited by Cena
its just a guess, im not sure
2 hours ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

Yeah but that guy joined when the map was already started for 2 minutes, so then that means people joining later are also a problem.

Yea, I guess its all part from the achievememt, it should be hard to get I guess.

10 hours ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

Well, we just played the map Elite. EVERYONE (about 14 players) who was in the server when the map started was playing, they have ALL died, except me. After two minutes a new guy came in who spent the rest of the time downloading the map, another guy came in and out and one more guy joined to play and also died.

And I still did not get the achievement...

Did u finish map?