Mr. Green Gaming

New update bugs

Sneed

So, The new update is released! SOOOO awesome! (Awesome work ywa) Well, now let's make it even better by helping ywa finding bugs!

1. Steamroller : When the difficulty level is on insane every zombie have 100% more health but if you have steamroller your health will go down to 190 when you kill a human
  2. Adrenaline makes you run even if your low on health but when i had 8 hp i switched weapon to fists i started to run like really slow for some reason

Post more!

Edit:

1. The chem doesnt explode when he dies

Edited by Sneedbeard
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Steamroller : When the difficulty level is on insane every zombie have 100% more health but if you have steamroller your health will go down to 190 when you kill a human

Will look into it.

Adrenaline makes you run even if your low on health but when i had 8 hp i switched weapon to fists i started to run like really slow for some reason

It only makes you walk faster. However, you still walk slow at 8 HP. But less slow as normal. But I'll look into it to make it a bit more better.

I don't really know if it's really a bug but when you're a zombie, the colored dots, which indicate human's health, seems to have a latency between the health's value and its color (like if someone has 30 hp it looks more orange than red).

I need to check that, maybe it just comes from me (colored screen mix colors so it's not really clear with the dots)

I have a few things

1. The FoV bug. when Field Of View is over 75, when you reload or Zoom in it gets reset to 75. not 90 like i use, really annoying because the only way to put it back to 90 is to Zoom in with suit or change weapons.

2. When you pick up weapons you auto switch to them, i got autoshotty and killed alot of duudes etc etc then i picked a AWP up. dont need to tell the rest :P

3. i dont know. but i think comeback is less usefull now. i redeemed next to a auto shotgun (i had one already :o ) maybe make the price 5000/5500. and you cant get pulse with it :( .

4. Autoshotty + Unlimited ammo is to strong. it reloads to fast.

But apart for these little bugs/annoyances. this mod is really good :) .

Keep making it better :D

Edited by Hundred2

For autoshotty,the best would be to simply delete it from droppables weapons.Because if you think about donaters/players who got it,they just lost their money/time and it's just weird,the powerup must stay as it was,that means something which needs to be won,not picked up on a ground.

The server musn't fall into the casual-gaming,it was something for "hardcore players"(those who didn't donate and played hardly to get it) it must stay it :(

Just tried the update a bit quick, and I think that the MP5 has quite the firepower. A dude started shooting me from faaaar away with it, and while I got to cover, I had already lost around 75% of my health in only a few seconds.

Get some health by picking up zombie flesh on the way.

I'll start fixing the bug wednesday. Due to I need to work @ my job today an tomorrow.

For autoshotty,the best would be to simply delete it from droppables weapons.Because if you think about donaters/players who got it,they just lost their money/time and it's just weird,the powerup must stay as it was,that means something which needs to be won,not picked up on a ground.

The server musn't fall into the casual-gaming,it was something for "hardcore players"(those who didn't donate and played hardly to get it) it must stay it :(

Okay I really don't get this, Basically because its more accessible to more people you think it should be deleted?? I think its a good idea to allow players that otherwise would never get access to that weapon having a go, it promotes the server better to a new player than just having a knife & a pistol.

Also, It isn't a waste of money or time for donators, as they are much more likely to get these weapons with the unlocks they have and the skill they are at.

On Topic :

One bug I found was as Normal Zombie, When Poison Zombie is unlocked, The health bar decreases to half way.

Also I keep getting stuck in props (not just me).

Okay I really don't get this, Basically because its more accessible to more people you think it should be deleted?? I think its a good idea to allow players that otherwise would never get access to that weapon having a go, it promotes the server better to a new player than just having a knife & a pistol.

Also, It isn't a waste of money or time for donators, as they are much more likely to get these weapons with the unlocks they have and the skill they are at.

On Topic :

One bug I found was as Normal Zombie, When Poison Zombie is unlocked, The health bar decreases to half way.

What I mean is that before that update, regular players/new players maybe wanted to get Comeback,or Saw (or some power ups like that) by playing a lot to earn the GCs,or simply donate,when they got their powerup they maybe feel proud etc,but with the update you can now get the shotty without "playing" (and by playing I mean hardly, a long time,to get what you want to have).

It looks good for new players,because they have access to all the weapons (or almost) but for the gamers who passed a long time to collect the powerups, just by earning their GC it's a frustration because getting that powerups prooved you worked hard to get it, and it was something which needed to be deserved, so now it lost his value,and it's just a simple weapon that everyone can pick up like a pistol.

On Topic :

What I mean is that before that update, regular players/new players maybe wanted to get Comeback,or Saw (or some power ups like that) by playing a lot to earn the GCs,or simply donate,when they got their powerup they maybe feel proud etc,but with the update you can now get the shotty without "playing" (and by playing I mean hardly, a long time,to get what you want to have).

It looks good for new players,because they have access to all the weapons (or almost) but for the gamers who passed a long time to collect the powerups, just by earning their GC it's a frustration because getting that powerups prooved you worked hard to get it, and it was something which needed to be deserved, so now it lost his value,and it's just a simple weapon that everyone can pick up like a pistol.

I completely disagree, access for normal players to this weapons doesnt change anything, a new player wouldnt be able to control a gun similar to an experienced player so you can still distinguish who is and isnt a good player. Donators/Experienced players havent worked for nothing, you've got much better chance of getting that weapon than new players ever would. you also have much more unlocks. Its a harder game now to be honest so technically its more 'hardcore' than previously, though nublins have access to the big guns now which is better for everyone.

The gun hasn't lost its value, Its just more accessible for everyone.

Zombies have night vision, thats their flashlight.

and if you complain that the health blobs are harder to see, im happy about that. Fast zombies have a harder time to spot to weak ones and makes it easier for the humans.

And maybe you should have a flashy with a melee weapon.

Nigth Vision...makes everything darker in my game!

Collision failure.

Every single time I bump the zombie just abit, boom, I get sucked in and the zombie gets free meal.

Like seriously, It has been happening alot to people.

Otherwise...Autoshotty doesnt do any damage when I use it.

Not even when it hits.

Ediit.

Slowdown like other have mentioned. You run like 100 hp when getting new weapon while having under 40 hp at least.

Change it and you slow down like bitch.

Edited by Lemon!
Maybe it's the update but I'm not sure ,but today I was lagging a lot but I was only having 90 of ping. Another annoying thing I noticed : Sometimes it's only the same weapons who spawn , for example when weapons spawn there can be only keyboards , and sometimes not enough weapons for everybody.

Those aren't bugs.

Bugs i've seen or things that aren't working as intended : 1 - HUD Bug : I thought you fixed that, but it seems you did something wrong. You didn't put the right mat. (aka healthbar_green.vtf should be white when you open it in VTFedit, so it gets colored properly by lua code). When i downloaded the materials on my other computers, from the server, it was the same.

2 - !rtd :-S

3 - The slowing effect with health under 30.

4 - The zombie health bar ratio isn't calculated properly.

Some things that i think need a change/update (it's just an opinion): 1. Turn off auto switch to the weapon you pick up. Reason: You have a very good weapon (ex. M1014) and when you touch a dropped weapon, you automatically switch to it. (that's annoying)

2. That's all.

Edited by Deluvas
Bugs i've seen or things that aren't working as intended : 1 - HUD Bug : I thought you fixed that, but it seems you did something wrong. You didn't put the right mat. (aka healthbar_green.vtf should be white when you open it in VTFedit, so it gets colored properly by lua code). When i downloaded the materials on my other computers, from the server, it was the same.

2 - !rtd :-S

3 - The slowing effect with health under 30.

4 - The zombie health bar ratio isn't calculated properly.

Some things that i think need a change/update (it's just an opinion): 1. Turn off auto switch to the weapon you pick up. Reason: You have a very good weapon (ex. M1014) and when you touch a dropped weapon, you automatically switch to it. (that's annoying)

2. That's all.

Yeah That seems to be the most important things that need updating, but you also need to fix the Chemical Zombies. They are literally useless right now and do no damage whatsoever.