New update bugs

Sneed

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well,I've been victim of an unfair and weird bug.

On zs_zincoshine_revamp, I was zombie,I killed 5 humans so basically I could redeem. Before getting my 4th kill to redeem I desactivated autoredeem,to redeem later,I waited that there were just 2 or 3 humans, at this moment I reactivated autoredeem and when I pushed F2 nothing happened Oo

I checked if autoredeem was activated,it was,so apparently it's a bug,I pushed again and again F2,nothing :s

It's weird, I used to do like that every time I'm zombie:desactivating autoredeem,get my kills then I wait and activate !autoredeem then F2 (or chem suicide when there wasn't the update)

Edited by Chikennugget1

Especially with lag.

I try to jump on a couch, each time i jumped and crouch i got warped on the floor.

Makes it really frustrating when you redeem and you try to get in a cade with your human buddies but you cant jump over the cade because you keep warping on to the ground.

Usually you become a zombie snack.

How i found out jump + crouch is a very laggy thing. At causes lags for player.

If really, during the server there are lags already. If some people try to jump + crouch at the same time, i will cause global lags (if there are 2 - 4 jumping people small lags; 5-6 medium and hard lags.) I found it out when i were playing zs long time ago (last time :gmod:) (yahoo! i found the time when i could unlock this trigger). I saw 4 people jumping and i, trying to jump laged also. I didnt even jump a cm.

maybe those are just lags and im telling not truth.

Make melee weapons use the the HL2 crowbar swing and speed. i swear, Melee weapons are USELESS.

At start you only have normal zombie. 190 hp. a facinating creature.

DOCUMENTARY!: THE MELEE WEAPONS!

At the start of a lovely ZS round a zombie is chosen!

1 min later

The humans just got their first melee weapons, how lovely!

But! however! the zombie is making a attack on the humans! the humans grab their melee weapons... and run away.

There are 2 brave souls with a keyboard and a plank. they attack the zombie, however their melee weapons dont have a good swing animation and attack speed like Hl2 ones and they keep missing!

However! Human 1 manages to score a hit on the foul zombie, but it does 20 damage!

The zombie ignores it, as if its a feather on his head, and eats Human 2! Human 1 is scared because his melee weapon is useless and tries to run away.

But he has low hp so he gets raped anyway.

Story is not happy end :(

pwease buff the melee weapons a little :o

-- signed. A angry Melee weapon user

Edited by Hundred2
Make melee weapons use the the HL2 crowbar swing and speed. i swear, Melee weapons are USELESS.

At start you only have normal zombie. 190 hp. a facinating creature.

DOCUMENTARY!: THE MELEE WEAPONS!

At the start of a lovely ZS round a zombie is chosen!

1 min later

The humans just got their first melee weapons, how lovely!

But! however! the zombie is making a attack on the humans! the humans grab their melee weapons... and run away.

There are 2 brave souls with a keyboard and a plank. they attack the zombie, however their melee weapons dont have a good swing animation and attack speed like Hl2 ones and they keep missing!

However! Human 1 manages to score a hit on the foul zombie, but it does 20 damage!

The zombie ignores it, as if its a feather on his head, and eats Human 2! Human 1 is scared because his melee weapon is useless and tries to run away.

But he has low hp so he gets raped anyway.

Story is not happy end :(

pwease buff the melee weapons a little :o

-- signed. A angry Melee weapon user

Agree the melee weapons pretty useless i run around "right click" fisting does more damage :/ i 3 hitted robb :lol: