Mr. Green Gaming

••• Show your room •••

r0cK

Hi there lovely people.

Let's show eachother our gaming place / gaming room and setup. I bet a lot more people are curious about others their mancaves :)

I'll start off, here is a small video I made.

UPDATE Friday 13 January 2017

Installed a Philips Hue behind my TV, synced it with my ambilight. Results are so much better.

Refer to my other topic: Show your mobile device

Edited by r0cK
19 minutes ago, sweetsandy said:

That's a pretty good reason to clean it up.. but still I'm gonna pass :)

Nice room btw 

Haha that's why I did, cleaned up like a week ago.  Thanks, I bought a Philips Hue lamp to sync it with my ambilight tv.  That way instead of orange lights in the corners it will fade with my tv. So excited

2 hours ago, Cena said:

Well, I don't really have a setup or anything. I use my dad's pc (iMac) and thats it ^^ and its in the living room xD AND I'm alone in the house for few days so the place is kinda dirty ^^ I must admit nice room you got.

Haha, same here before. My girlfriend and me cleaned my room completely and since she left I'm keeping it clean to thank her for all her work. It was really crazy. BTW I did my TV upgrade today.

Edited by r0cK
10 hours ago, WesEdit said:

Classy room, mate !

...need a chair like yours, but those things aren't cheap :mr-green:

Here's tonight's mood in my small home studio-fuckpadfaproom... :clown:

Daaaamn you have a real mancave, this looks good too. And a chair you can find it for around €200 :D

Yeah sweet mancave, hehe the problem is I always hit my head on the beam cuz Im tall :mr-green: Especially when high and head-banging to some metal rofl.

Small places like ours makes a great intimate atmosphere I think... chick magnet :)

Btw is this real piano or synth that u got there? I'd like to use my synth too but it lacks some space...

200€ for that chair u got? Oh sweet Jesus this is not given!

Edited by WesEdit
11 minutes ago, WesEdit said:

Yeah sweet mancave, hehe the problem is I always hit my head on the beam cuz Im tall :mr-green: Especially when high and head-banging to some metal rofl.

Small places like ours makes a great intimate atmosphere I think... chick magnet :)

Btw is this real piano or synth that u got there? I'd like to use my synth too but it lacks some space...

The ShuGGaH room

11 hours ago, WesEdit said:

So you bump into things with your head alot hmmmm... Maybe move those things lol. And not a real piano but a synth. Although I have a real guitar next to it. But I can't play it :P