Mr. Green Gaming

The solar radiation

Mr. Darkness

Some of use like sun, because sunten. Some like sun, because of beauty. Some like sun because of warm. Some like sun beacause of light.

But. Sume hate sun because it ruins all. Even scientists told us to not play with sun really much. Even Im trying to escape the "Solar radiation waves".

We cant know when they may happen (they happen usually at certain time). But im speaking not about humanity, Im speaking about computers. The solar radiation waves can be dangarous even for sun energy batteryes. I hate sun only because of this. The sun can destroy all our technologies. The first computer that will be destroyed - mobile phones. The following - pc's. And only then big technoligies and sun energy batteryes.

The sun energy will be more and more powerful so ill say 1 thing. Do not use your pc in hot days, if you want to have your pc in safe ofc.

Thanks for reading

-Mr. Darkness

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong.

The room gets warm, even hot. The max temperature of PC can be 75 degrees. And if the temp in room will be more than 20, the PC will turn off or lag. Nothing will save. Also, forgot to write. In hot days internet works with lags or doesnt even work. If the temperature in pc will be a little bit more than 100, you can say bye-bye to your PC, the funny thing will be that even if hes flaming, he'll still work. Understand? Appocalypsis for PCs...

If outside is 30 and inside is 18 (whats almost impossible), It may be safe for PC.

So if i use my pc at the sun . it will die?

Vampire gaming time!11!1

note: Spelling Dude says: its THE sun. its we like the sun. :V your english becomes better each time tho :)

Uhh... No it wont die it will get sunten :awesome: (it will be black as niggers).

My english becomes better? Rly? LIES! Me is not knowing english! ^_^

Edited by Mr.Darkness

K, i see some people dont understand. The PC always has the temperature of 75 degrees. Thats why there are ventilators in pc. But those ventilators dont help well, because of mother planet. They put off only 15 degrees (that is ok).bBut if there will be 30 or more outside, then evem max number of vents wont help

I have watercooling system in my pc,muahaha :noel:

And what if the will get warm? fail :P

I dont get the point.

My pc stays in my room, whether it is 18 or 35 degrees outside or if the sun is shining directly inside the room, which is does all day long

My pc never overheats, or get's damages by so called "solar radiation waves", gotta tell you one thing, our atmosphere protects us from them dangerous solar radiation.

Ok. I'm sad it had to come to this. Its time we blow up the Sun.

If we just all fart into space, the fart will be pulled together, and we could ignite it, and make a new (1% smaller) sun. That would take away loads of the dangerous explosions..

Edited by Sacrifical
you cant blow up the sun. Its bigger than ANY rocket. Only The Killer Black Hole can destroy it.

NO WAY!

Never heard that you can take out a fire with an explosion?

We just blow up loads of atomic bombs right next to it, then it suddenly stops burning, then we take big pipes from the sun to the earth, and fill up a gigantic balloon outside the earth with the gasses, and we use it to heat up the earth. we just pump in some gass to all houses....

Anyway, then we just throw a match at the sun and it starts burning again. Problem solved. The sun is a little bit smaller + we have loads of energy left :D

What do you guys think? :D

Edited by Sacrifical

I think failure

The sun wont explode. Its exploded already and it wont explode again (only at end of its life)

Uhh... Bad your PC is nigger already... seems it will die!

Yeah, erm, the term 'nigger' can be extremely offensive to some people, so can you stop using it kay? Thanks.

Err.... Ok. I wont say nigger but why does it touch you so much? I say it because Black PC will be too long.

Just ignore it. Thanks

Edited by Mr.Darkness
I think failure

The sun wont explode. Its exploded already and it wont explode again (only at end of its life)

I'm not telling you to blow it up, just blow out the fire on the sun :D

Just blow explosions next to it, so it stops burning.

Its the true way to save our planet.

I think failure

Uhh... Bad your PC is nigger already... seems it will die!

Yeah, erm, the term 'nigger' can be extremely offensive to some people, so can you stop using it kay? Thanks.

Err.... Ok. I wont say nigger but why does it touch you so much? I say it because Black PC will be too long.

Just ignore it. Thanks

I'm just gonna ignore the seemingly perverted choice of words there. It doesn't 'touch' me at all, I'm just thinking of others.

I think failure

Durr... To stop the fire rings on sun you have to destroy hydrus in sun, but sun without hydrus is death for it. some more fantasy? :P

I'm just gonna ignore the seemingly perverted choice of words there. It doesn't 'touch' me at all, I'm just thinking of others.

Ok, then just remove me visibly.

Edited by Mr.Darkness
I think failure

Durr... To stop the fire rings on sun you have to destroy hydrus in sun, but sun without hydrus is death for it. some more fantasy? :P

No, you know nothing about the sun.

The sun is a star.

Its Gass.

It burns.

If we stop it from burning = profit.

WE HAVE TO CHANGE THE SUN OR IT WILL CHANGE US!!!

The people on the sun are trying to kill all the humans, dont you get it?

They are sending solar radiation to our planet, to wipe out our technology, then take us when we're at our weakest.

You see, aliens are WEAK.