The solar radiation

Mr. Darkness

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NO KILLING THE SUN, PERIOD.

We will freeze to death otherwise, and besides, the sun doesn't actually shine on my pc, its underneath a window(ish), so they sun dosen't reflect off it :P

I have a window over my desk whitch is always open, and I've removed the casing on my computer (which is covered from the sun by my desk).

So basicly, it gets air from outside all the way through the computer at all times, and it is protected from the sun. :D

We will freeze to death otherwise, and besides, the sun doesn't actually shine on my pc, its underneath a window(ish), so they sun dosen't reflect off it :P

I have a window over my desk whitch is always open, and I've removed the casing on my computer (which is covered from the sun by my desk).

So basicly, it gets air from outside all the way through the computer at all times, and it is protected from the sun. :D

Mine just has this massive fan which keeps the processor and graphics card around a warm 30/40/50c :V

If i open my casing i get worse temperatures in my pc :P

Sun's nothing more than a light bulb on steroids. With nuclear fusion.

Your PC isn't really in danger if you just watch your temps. On these hot days, I activate my Ati profile "Keep The Damn Thing Cool", which boosts my graphics cards fans to 50% of their full speed. And that does keep the damn thing cool.

Uhh... Bad your PC is nigger already... seems it will die!

Yeah, erm, the term 'nigger' can be extremely offensive to some people, so can you stop using it kay? Thanks.

Err.... Ok. I wont say nigger but why does it touch you so much? I say it because Black PC will be too long.

Just ignore it. Thanks

The term "Nigger" is racist, and racism is against the rules. You could've just said "black PC" instead. Keep that in mind in the future.

Anyways, I do use my computer (mainly just for forums and flash movies) on days like these, but I don't game a lot. My GPU already reaches 99'C in Left 4 Dead (without Vsync) on less hotter days. Whenever I have time and money for it, I might look into buying another case. But you can't really blame the sun for this :V

Also, I don't think the sun will destroy things like mobile phones etc. Mobile phones don't get very hot from just calling or whatever you do with them, and because they're mainly used outside, there's no risk on overheathing. And when the sun becomes a real threat to hardware, they could always make better cooling systems (most computers get cooled by air now, but when that just doesn't do the job anymore, watercooling might become the standard of cooling etc).

The term "Nigger" is racist, and racism is against the rules. You could've just said "black PC" instead. Keep that in mind in the future.

Anyways, I do use my computer (mainly just for forums and flash movies) on days like these, but I don't game a lot. My GPU already reaches 99'C in Left 4 Dead (without Vsync) on less hotter days. Whenever I have time and money for it, I might look into buying another case. But you can't really blame the sun for this :V

Also, I don't think the sun will destroy things like mobile phones etc. Mobile phones don't get very hot from just calling or whatever you do with them, and because they're mainly used outside, there's no risk on overheathing. And when the sun becomes a real threat to hardware, they could always make better cooling systems (most computers get cooled by air now, but when that just doesn't do the job anymore, watercooling might become the standard of cooling etc).

I personally look forward to a time when we might just possibly have liquid nitrogen cooling, THAT would be the best cooling system ever!

But my phone doesn't get warm really,unless its charging which the battery gets hot, same with my ipod, but that could be because both of them are old

I personally look forward to a time when we might just possibly have liquid nitrogen cooling, THAT would be the best cooling system ever!

But my phone doesn't get warm really,unless its charging which the battery gets hot, same with my ipod, but

that could be because both of them are old

But my phone doesn't get warm really,unless its charging which the battery gets hot, same with my ipod, but

that could be because both of them are old

Uhh... Bad your PC is nigger already... seems it will die!

Yeah, erm, the term 'nigger' can be extremely offensive to some people, so can you stop using it kay? Thanks.

Err.... Ok. I wont say nigger but why does it touch you so much? I say it because Black PC will be too long.

Just ignore it. Thanks

How will you explain when my mobile phone died because of sun? i left it near my window. Like all astronauts scientists say: The sun created us, the sun will destroy us. If we will stay on our planet for >5.000.000.000, we wont have chance to survive, even if we will try to make Mars or Titan (Saturn's loon) possible for living. Well about mars and titan it has to be science topic.

Boter. it will only become a black hole with the Large type of suns (i forgot the name of them.)

Those either Supernova (explode) or become a black hole.

Thats why i love hundy :')

If there is supernova, there will be a black hole.

Earth will be f*cked up anyway before the sun explodes.

1/2 youre right.

the second half is: the sun wont leave supernova from it. The stars die 2 ways. Sometimes they make giant red stars and at end of life they grow more and more and disappear. They will leave only hot helius.

Other stars: when their last years come, they get smaller and smaller. Then when they get really small they explode and then there is supernova. But this is life anyway :)

Oh, and if you blew up the sun, it would take the whole, or a large part of the solar system with it.

And then it would probably become a blackhole.

The sun will kill itself over two-three billion years anyway.

Icorrect.

It will die in over <>6.000.000.000

When the 1.000.000.000 suns time will be left, the atmosphere will start destroying on our planet.

The antarctica will disappear, our planet will become as Venera and atlast the atmosphere will disappear.

Edited by Mr.Darkness
Oh, and if you blew up the sun, it would take the whole, or a large part of the solar system with it.

Icorrect.

But Earth will be destroyed in two to three billion years because of the gradual warming.

Sun_Life.png

Icorrect.

But Earth will be destroyed in two to three billion years because of the gradual warming.

Sun_Life.png

It will just get hotter. Even now its bigger than it was. It grows every attosecond.

look at number 9. Its 9.000.000.000 its not 9 billion/million (9.000.000)

Edited by Mr.Darkness