Capture The Flag  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Capture The Flag

• Capture The Flag should stay
    • Capture The Flag should be removed

1 minute ago, Maher said:

Looool i suggest they should make a room like for Chatting 

For example 

Someone is from Turkey, and wants to talk in Turk with a few turk people, The "i" key allows him to chat only in Turk, Also this idea is from another server. (ffs)

no that are channels no rooms lol

Guest F1MADKILLER
38 minutes ago, Maher said:

Looool i suggest they should make a room like for Chatting 

For example 

Someone is from Turkey, and wants to talk in Turk with a few turk people, The "i" key allows him to chat only in Turk, Also this idea is from another server. (ffs)

Maher 1 thing yoshi and flipper don't renember as they where not about at this time, we had a language chat Kali made it failed miserablly less than 4hrs of it being made it got took down as no one was using it, only way to get it to work would be heavy enforcing admins and mods what I am no one wants

14 minutes ago, MADKILLER said:

Maher 1 thing yoshi and flipper don't remember as they where not about at this time, we had a language chat Kali made it failed miserablly less than 4hrs of it being made it got took down as no one was using it, only way to get it to work would be heavy enforcing admins and mods what I am no one wants

Bring Back KaliBwoy!! The best scripter alive.

But you know why i suggested this idea?

It is because sometimes Turks are annoying when they make the chat full of Turk language, But i'll always respect it :D

59 minutes ago, Maher said:

Wish i could Change my vote from No to Yes.

All now i suggest to delete CarGame mode or make it Standalone mode.

Hopefully they add Something a little fun for CTF

^^This

Health transfer perhaps default on CTF only. But I'm fine with it either way.

Also, MH was probably funner than CTF anyways.

For CTF we need to think of ways that make it easier to defend and attack...

Edited by TheMoose
3 minutes ago, TheMoose said:

Why? That niche is already covered by FFS. Mix is fine as it is, it should stick to its original roadmap forever. Mix serves its own unique niche. CTF and MH were a lot closer to it than SH and CG.

Imo only MH is closer to SH and CG which all of them is shooter mode

2 minutes ago, Maher said:

Imo only MH is closer to SH and CG which all of them is shooter mode

iirc MH was touchmode and pretty funny, but not shootmode. It was like playing tag. It was always some sad git's turn, and everyone had to chase him and tag him. It had lots of complaints purely because everyone would rage that they didn't get a turn. But then when they got a turn, they'd be silent and have fun.

Edited by TheMoose
Guest F1MADKILLER
18 minutes ago, Maher said:

Bring Back KaliBwoy!! The best scripter alive.

But you know why i suggested this idea?

It is because sometimes Turks are annoying when they make the chat full of Turk language, But i'll always respect it :D

it does need remaking I think @Bierbuikje could do with a challenge

15 minutes ago, TheMoose said:

iirc MH was touchmode and pretty funny, but not shootmode. It was like playing tag. It was always some sad git's turn, and everyone had to chase him and tag him. It had lots of complaints purely because everyone would rage that they didn't get a turn. But then when they got a turn, they'd be silent and have fun.

KMZ.. KMZ everywhere :grr:

To sum it all up:

CTF is a good gamemode, just is not right, but sometimes we have fun with some maps, since the GC,nobody likes CG, this way, it's not funny, just got KMZ, and causes lag when you have many players on the server, keep CTF** and delete CG***, or simply make the servisor be MultiRoom
Edited by NITROX
1 hour ago, NITROX said:
To sum it all up:

CTF is a good gamemode, just is not right, but sometimes we have fun with some maps, since the GC,nobody likes CG, this way, it's not funny, just got KMZ, and causes lag when you have many players on the server, keep and delete CG CTF, or simply make the servisor be MultiRoom

MultiRoom is fun but only when there's a huge playerbase which the mix server doesn't really have at this moment. On peek moments in weekends there are maybe only 40 active players at the same moment. Which means if you have rooms there's not going to be much leftovers to play with. And I like to play with a lot of other players which makes it fun. Playing maps with only a few other players is boring.

There will always be people who prefer the shooter room above NTS or DD so this 40 active players will be split in multiple rooms. This will only be fun if there's a lot more players like other multi room servers have for example. Not going to list a name here but you probably know what I mean.

Kali was doing multirooms server and it was going fine with him till he disappeared. However, having multirooms in the server will increase our players in the server slowly. Deleting CTF won't make it any fun either deleting CG. They only need some work on it, but no one is working on it for so long now xD Only Kali was before he disappears and SDK was helping. SDK did a lot as well for both servers. Now we only have Bier kinda and I don't think its enough. We had Aleks for few months and he did a great job too, but he worked alone for so long and we can't blame him for retiring either. He did a great job in these few months. Mrgreen only problem is having lack of scripters nothing more and I believe Ywa needs to work on that. Get more scripters and mix server will be even greater. 

Edited by Moh
9 hours ago, Grizzly said:

impressive results, cant believe 21st century and people want it to stay! Jesus might be coming

+1 maherita votes for us so its actually +4 not +2. also CTFers have more history in the server so our vote should count more. antictf is full of shooter shiterinos. and with the amount of times nts loses to ctf on the vote in the server yall are just inviting the philistines into ur living room!

1 hour ago, TheMoose said:

+1 maherita votes for us so its actually +4 not +2. also CTFers have more history in the server so our vote should count more. antictf is full of shooter shiterinos. and with the amount of times nts loses to ctf on the vote in the server yall are just inviting the philistines into ur living room!

Not really haha. 

Wanting it to stay, But wish MH is still alive in mrgreen which it may be the best mode ever imho