⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Admin applly !!

Flo

Hahaha, Good post. I have to say these admin applications are getting out of hand.
I will never understand why people want to become a moderator or an administrator for this game but I'm going to assume it's prolly just to look "cool" and "superior" to other players. It's pretty silly, here's why.

•  BOI YOU TRYNA MODERATE A GAME NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT LMAO
  • Even if they become a moderator/admin they contribute very little to the server, Honestly the only decent admins that ever existed in this community as far as I know is SDK, Kalibwoy, Bin, Aleks, Ywa, Bier. You know why? They actually did something to improve the server rather than the other admins/mods that just ban and mute players for stupidest of the fucking reasons. Thing is half of the good old admins are done with this game, Of course they will, It's a pretty old game and people will move on to something better no biggie there. Lets talk about the other admins. I've played this game for what? 2 years straight in this server and never applied for mod or admin. You know why? Because I know I don't have enough capability to provide something to the server rather than just muting or banning players like a piece of shit haha. I get it, current admins are trying to keep the servers clean by muting players that insult others but for real tho, people need to man the fuck up. What are you fucking 12? Some guy calls you a faggot and you get so triggered you come up to the forums and ask him to get banned? Lol 
  • Mod/Admin selection is biased asf here so whats the point of applying for it? 
  • Lets be honest, Mr.green is a small community and the amount of moderators and admins numbers are hella high. Everyone wants to be a mod/admin

In short, Everyone needs to stop applying for admin pos cause the gate's closed yoooooo

• Cena locked this topic
  • Cena unlocked this topic
6 hours ago, eatmychildren said:

Hahaha, Good post. I have to say these admin applications are getting out of hand.
I will never understand why people want to become a moderator or an administrator for this game but I'm going to assume it's prolly just to look "cool" and "superior" to other players. It's pretty silly, here's why.

•  BOI YOU TRYNA MODERATE A GAME NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT LMAO
  • Even if they become a moderator/admin they contribute very little to the server, Honestly the only decent admins that ever existed in this community as far as I know is SDK, Kalibwoy, Bin, Aleks, Ywa, Bier. You know why? They actually did something to improve the server rather than the other admins/mods that just ban and mute players for stupidest of the fucking reasons. Thing is half of the good old admins are done with this game, Of course they will, It's a pretty old game and people will move on to something better no biggie there. Lets talk about the other admins. I've played this game for what? 2 years straight in this server and never applied for mod or admin. You know why? Because I know I don't have enough capability to provide something to the server rather than just muting or banning players like a piece of shit haha. I get it, current admins are trying to keep the servers clean by muting players that insult others but for real tho, people need to man the fuck up. What are you fucking 12? Some guy calls you a faggot and you get so triggered you come up to the forums and ask him to get banned? Lol 
  • Mod/Admin selection is biased asf here so whats the point of applying for it? 
  • Lets be honest, Mr.green is a small community and the amount of moderators and admins numbers are hella high. Everyone wants to be a mod/admin

In short, Everyone needs to stop applying for admin pos cause the gate's closed yoooooo

Hi Children

I would like to reply on your statement here as I feel attacked by your harsh words and I might not be the only active admin who feels this way,

• First of all I would like to say your right on the most part you wrote here. There are a lot wannabee admins/mods to get the "power" and feel big in-game.
  • Second I'm sad you didn't mention Cena in your statement as he also tries to do a lot for Mr-Green with the events, making new topics to make Mr-Green more popular he even tried bringing MrGreen to ETS.
  • I've done some lottery's a little while ago to promote Mr-Green and attract more players, donated hundreds of dollars to Mr-Green to improve it - but that's all being forgotten by time seems like.
  • SDK, Kali, Bin, Aleks, YWA and Bier all have a knowledge of scripting, the current admins do not have such knowledge. But does that make us all bad admins and mods?

I just wanted to share my opinions and feels about this as the most admins try to make Mr-Green fun and playable. Maybe there's just a lack of good scripters but once more that doesn't make any other admin or mod a bad one.

Thanks for your time

Kind regards

r0cK

• Cena locked this topic