Mr. Green Gaming

Pendulum - Slam

Is DnB underground only?

I can't remember that.

See, that's why I hate Pendulum. People that listen to Pendulum think they know what dnb is about. Since you don't know that dnb is an underground genre and is about making fine music and not about making money, you can see why you can't remember that, because you don't know the scene.

What ever happened to listening to music because of how it sounds?

That's the problem, it doesn't sound good. ^^ If you listen to their songs, you'll notice that it's always the same structure. Sure, you may like it, but people should stop acting like this is 'THE SHIT!', as there are drum and bass artists that are w

Edited by VforV
Oh i see, so this is one of those. "I'm a better poser than you" competitions. XD

It's not about posing. I have two turntables and dnb is my genre, so it's my territory and I don't like noobs on it that ruin the scene. :V

Pendulum just pisses me off. And I even have a record of it (Blood Sugar), but only because I like the b-side (one song (Axle Grinder) that isn't the same like all the rest, for a change).

And I must admit, they have some 'catchy' tunes (I mean that they get in your head quickly), but that's it.

Edited by VforV
Oh i see, so this is one of those. "I'm a better poser than you" competitions. XD

This man has hit the jackpot.

If you don't know one of these artists, you can't say that you know anything about the dnb scene.

We're not saying we know anything about the DnB scene. We say we like Pendulum.

Those 'pure' DnB songs are not my taste. I like how Pendulum mixes it with other electronic and rock elements.

Also, wtf @ Slam video clip.

Yeah, everyone his own taste (that they add rock and some vocals to it is one of the reason's why I don't like it).

But telling me that Pendulum is the best, is like telling a WoW player that Runescape is the king of all mmo's. :V

Shame nobody said that :K

dogout.gif

Also, I didn't said someone here said it, I was talking in general. smugdog.gif

Edited by VforV
Yeah, everyone his own taste (that they add rock and some vocals to it is one of the reason's why I don't like it).

But telling me that Pendulum is the best, is like telling a WoW player that Runescape is the king of all mmo's. :V

Shame nobody said that :K

I'm well not playing Runescape >.>