Mr. Green Gaming

#1 DD Tournament.

1 minute ago, ChickenAttack said:

thats weird, im quite sure i didn't get 2nd on first two of three maps and that i was 1st in one of the last maps are you sure about this scoreboard?

You will can see on video tomorrow. If there wasnt 1st place i gave 2nd place for two people. Results to verification tomorrow

8 minutes ago, ChickenAttack said:

thats weird, im quite sure i didn't get 2nd on first two of three maps and that i was 1st in one of the last maps are you sure about this scoreboard?

Here's the link to my GDrive with every single screenshot from each round (in case someone needs it): https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=10cTTTffsIR7p5P87Kb0ezUYBcizGMJYo

Edited by Dubby
13 minutes ago, Matoosh said:

You will can see on video tomorrow. If there wasnt 1st place i gave 2nd place for two people. Results to verification tomorrow

If I know what you mean, then this isn't how it should work. If no player got a position, none of them take points. Only the players who have finished take points.

23 minutes ago, Dubby said:

Here's the link to my GDrive with every single screenshot from each round (in case someone needs it): https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=10cTTTffsIR7p5P87Kb0ezUYBcizGMJYo

Ok well maybe they're positions not points, for some reason I was focusing on them being points not positions.

TLDR: i'm retarded

Edited by ChickenAttack

Also, according to this scoreboard, the first few rounds gave 14 points to the 1st, then when people ragequit, the 1st place got lesser points. Isnt it opposite, that the last one (after people left) should get 3 (or whatever he earned) points, as the former rules said? As its not our (the remaining players) fault people got mad and left, we should still have same chance point wise? With that being said, 1st (14 points), 2nd (13 points), 10th (5 points), 11 (4 points) etc. Like in a normal competition in any sport, if some teams or people would be disqualified or retreat from participating, if the 1st place renders 14 points (as it began with) the 1st wouldnt be punished for people leaving the competition, instead giving more points to the last (11th, 12th in this case).

Cause im sure i won atleast 2 rounds, but highest score i can see on my list is 11 points, which should be 14.

Or am i stupid?

2 minutes ago, Kreator said:

Also, according to this scoreboard, the first few rounds gave 14 points to the 1st, then when people ragequit, the 1st place got lesser points. Isnt it opposite, that the last one (after people left) should get 3 (or whatever he earned) points, as the former rules said? As its not our (the remaining players) fault people got mad and left, we should still have same chance point wise? With that being said, 1st (14 points), 2nd (13 points), 10th (5 points), 11 (4 points) etc. Like in a normal competition in any sport, if some teams or people would be disqualified or retreat from participating, if the 1st place renders 14 points (as it began with) the 1st wouldnt be punished for people leaving the competition, instead giving more points to the last (11th, 12th in this case).

Cause im sure i won atleast 2 rounds, but highest score i can see on my list is 11 points, which should be 14.

Or am i stupid?

The list Matiasz posted showing position not points

2 minutes ago, Cena said:

The list Matiasz posted showing position not points

Ahhh thats what you guys were talking about 😅 i get it

Edit: Nice list of positionboard Matiasz, simple reading and looks accurate👍

Edited by Kreator
2 hours ago, Finem said:

Was there any rule about camping  cus i saw that some players were camping  to get extra points,that's why i quit + teaming up vs 1 player  is not allowed

Teaming will be fixed next time we do a dd event as no nametags, and campers were forbidden according to dubby

Edited by ChickenAttack

1 hour ago, nevernotatall said:

I didnt see no one was teaming..

I told y'all  yesterday (during event)that i dont care about 15k gcs and 7 days vip the reason why i joined and registered myself last 30 minutes  in forum ,was to play fairly with all players  but i was wrong, literally  everyone was camping.

Edited by Finem