Mr. Green Gaming

The User AkinaTenshi is FAKE

Hello everyone i am Akina, i am making this topic because something is concerning me..

<_<

I am on youtube (www.youtube.com/tenshiakina), i received a message from a user called DnBKorrupt

with the message topic

"Do You Play ZS?"

The message said..

"Hi,

I was wondering, do you play ZS (Zombie Survival) on the Mr. Green server?

You, or someone pretending to be you, has posted an Admin Application on the forums:

http://forums.left4green.com/index.php?s=&...ost&p=15526

Some of us are doubting if this is really you, because in the past we had also someone pretending to be a girl, and became admin, but then seemed to be a boy.

Greetings,

VforV"

I went to the link provided and got mad quick, i don't play this game nor did i even know about this website until today.

I saw this person was claiming to be me by claiming my name, face, and youtube username switched around.

After seeing this i knew i was going to fight this, this person isn't going to get away with faking me.

I signed up on this website and choose the username "therealtenshiakina"

I am here to stop this person from continuing to claim they are me when they are not.

I need others to also help stop this person.

I believe this person is a fan of mine because this person has added me on myspace, that is the only way this person got my photo. I also know for a fact she is a viewer of my videos which is how she knows my youtube username.

I've sent this person a warning message telling them I'm being nice and giving them a chance to stop claiming to be me. If this person does put up a fight i will report them for identity theft.

For those who do not believe that AkinaTenshi is fake, fine with me. I know who i am

Just letting everyone know that this user: http://forums.left4green.com/index.php?showuser=609

Isn't really the person that she claims to be, that person is ME. :angry:

Thanks for reading, please post your replies

Edited by therealtenshiakina

I actually received an e-mail from the fake AkinaTenshi:

Okay.. again, more fucking emails. Sorry for my swearing but im pissed off. This guy called 'VeryProudToBeAsian' is harrassing me again.. and now ive been hacked several times. Ignore whatever this bastard has done if you dont mind. I havnt played Steam in about a week! Look him up if you want, and do something about him!

@ therealtenshiakina: Do you got some proof or something like that? We'll block/ban the, possibly, fake account then.

I actually received an e-mail from the fake AkinaTenshi:
Okay.. again, more fucking emails. Sorry for my swearing but im pissed off. This guy called 'VeryProudToBeAsian' is harrassing me again.. and now ive been hacked several times. Ignore whatever this bastard has done if you dont mind. I havnt played Steam in about a week! Look him up if you want, and do something about him!

@ therealtenshiakina: Do you got some proof or something like that? We'll block/ban the, possibly, fake account then.

Oh my gosh this person even knows about veryproudtobeasian on youtube?

This person is stalking me for sure.. what kind of proof is needed?

First off this person needs to chill out for sure, whoever this is is acting out my life like they are actually me.

It is making ill that this person is actually acting like they are me.

Also this person doesn't know me well enough at all.. I DO NOT CUSS!

Not much to say untill that "Akina" responds. Which could be between tomorrow and never.

Ha ha your wrong ;)

Edited by therealtenshiakina
Oh my gosh this person even knows about veryproudtobeasian on youtube?

This person is stalking me for sure.. what kind of proof is needed?

First off this person needs to chill out for sure, whoever this is is acting out my life like they are actually me.

It is making ill that this person is actually acting like they are me.

Also this person doesn't know me well enough at all.. I DO NOT CUSS!

Something so we know you're a real Japanese girl/woman (the one on the pictures). But it's only needed when you expect something from us (the Mr. Green admins).

Also, fake people like these are a normal thing on internet. But it sucks this faker is a good, so called, troll.

The funniest part of all of this is that you say your going to "report identity theft"

Learn the internet first kiddo.

Excuse me?

How is someone claiming to be me funny? <_<

First off if someone does this it is considered stealing someones identity..

Seriously, they have taken my photo saying they are the person in the photo when they are not & is using my name.

Just because they don't have a credit card number from me doesn't mean this isn't considered taking someones identity, this person is claiming to be me :angry:

The funniest part of all of this is that you say your going to "report identity theft"

Excuse me?

How is someone claiming to be me funny? <_<

First off if someone does this it is considered stealing someones identity..

Seriously, they have taken my photo saying they are the person in the photo when they are not & is using my name.

Just because they don't have a credit card number from me doesn't mean this isn't considered taking someones identity, this person is claiming to be me :angry:

Yes it is forbidden by the law as far as I know.

However, it happens a lot on the internet. And most of the time it's just for fun and the real person doesn't get involved.

It might surprise you, but it's actually against the law in several countries, and therefore: Yes, it can be reported to the authorities.

Ontopic:

I have no idea what's going on right now, so I'll just sit back and wait for it to be over.

You could post a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper with 'Mr. Green' and the date of today written on it.

That would be proof enough.

Oh, and btw, my comment is about people who are the "cheerleaders", people who message, and then don't reply to it. My bad.

Edited by Botervloot

I know it's against the law, but all I'm saying is, the following are also against the law.

Warez

Stolen Credit Cards

Computer Hacking Tutorials

DDoS Programs

But hell with it, google them and you'll get them and shit all will happen to you

Edited by Corby