Mr. Green Gaming

JUST GOT ON THIS PROFILE! READ NOW!

AkinaTenshi

Im a friend of 'therealtenshiakina' and i have just hacked into this idiot's profile, THIS is the fake profile of tenshiakina, and that other post this person made is all bullshit. Stop hastling Akina through youtube or this left 4 green website calling her a bitch, fake, or anything like that. Now that ive hacked into this faker's account, i am going to delete it off of the left4green forums somehow, and this whole stupid trolling matter will be over with. Thanks for your time!

Im a friend of 'therealtenshiakina' and i have just hacked into this idiot's profile, THIS is the fake profile of tenshiakina, and that other post this person made is all bullshit. Stop hastling Akina through youtube or this left 4 green website calling her a bitch, fake, or anything like that. Now that ive hacked into this faker's account, i am going to delete it off of the left4green forums somehow, and this whole stupid trolling matter will be over with. Thanks for your time!

ALSO, im requesting that ANY sort of admin delete this account permenately from this left4green forums and system so that the problem doesnt re occur. Thanks!

Yeah, why bother posting this? you say you're ending this somehow by making a thread about the matter? maybe it's just me but I'd not make a thread about this and just do it silently. Thats all easy enough if you're not going for attention which this is coming across as an attempt to. I find it pretty funny how you've "hacked" each other then just have to post about it on the forums.

If this was a genuine request, you'd either do this silently via Pm'ing people or just ignore it. But to me this sounds like a half-assed troll attempt I've been seeing over & over on gotfrag for the past 3 years.

Unpopular as I may be with a number of people here but I'm sure they can agree with me in saying "Doors that'a way"

Subject: Shoutbox Island Status: Overrun

INCOMING.jpg

However, I, Sgt.Power of the Shoutbox Island Security (SIS) will keep low profile down here in Outpost 7 until the military/militaries arrive/s.

We are crew of 4 down here, well 3, as Pvt.Shoutbuck went to search for supplies yesterday, and hasn't came back yet.

All we can do is hope that the backup is quick enough.

Also where did my post on the last topic go?

Edited by EmRA
Wtf EmRA.. lol

But .. how the hell did you manage to "hack" the account? (dont need to know how to do OR the details )

You just got a lucky guess on the email and password? dont believe so.

Don't worry sir, we've heard reports of the army of Hundrance2 coming in few hours!