Mr. Green Gaming

Problem for me with a topic

Google Hoops

When I try to go on 'Grand Guide to Green Coins' it says this site may harm your computer and then it comes up with the picture below, help is it just me or what? sorry that I made this topic but I need help.

Oh wait it's not doing this anymore.

ADMIN DELETE THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!

Edited by Google Hoops

I have this too. Apparently Google Chrome marked the jeroenwijering.com website (where our mp3 and youtube embeds are hosted) as malware distributor. So we'll have to wait till they sort it out.

There is only one resolution. Buy vista home premium 2 or use safari.

Seriously, I hate people that give advice about things they know nothing about. Stop posting useless comments.

I have this too. Apparently Google Chrome marked the jeroenwijering.com website (where our mp3 and youtube embeds are hosted) as malware distributor. So we'll have to wait till they sort it out.
There is only one resolution. Buy vista home premium 2 or use safari.

Seriously, I hate people that give advice about things they know nothing about. Stop posting useless comments.

Alright sweet thanks, well hopefully they will sort it out but can you lock this topic please or somin.

Clavus youre not right on this one, i use safari always. Internet explorer, for example only gets vuiruses. I used safari on that one, and i didnt get the same thing as Sgt. Hoops.

offtopic) Shut up Chrome is better

ontopic) I agree with clav you don't actually have a clue what you say at any point you just uncontrollably type random crap, do you have like some kind of mental disorder

Clavus youre not right on this one, i use safari always. Internet explorer, for example only gets vuiruses. I used safari on that one, and i didnt get the same thing as Sgt. Hoops.

I agree with clav you don't actually have a clue what you say at any point you just uncontrollably type random crap, do you have like some kind of mental disorder

I dont have a clue, cos this stupid fraps fails :N

[offtopic]SHUT THE FUCK UP U SUGAR TITS[/offtopic]

I agree with clav you don't actually have a clue what you say at any point you just uncontrollably type random crap, do you have like some kind of mental disorder

I dont have a clue, cos this stupid fraps fails :N

[offtopic]SHUT THE FUCK UP U SUGAR TITS[/offtopic]

Just stay out of this topic. Seriously. You have no place in it. It was aimed at TopCrew and Mayco 'cause they don't bullshit and they can help me out. (no offence to others but I can't be arsed to mention you all)