Mr. Green Gaming

Haxmin (ahum...Admin :P ) App

pointpoint

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But i have to say the chance is low. im not saying your not fit to be an admin your english is decent but new admins have been selected to the gmod servers.

EDIT: another thing whats up with all the bullshit in the apply?

Edited by Sneedbeard

" Chainsaw(hax)man said "OH GOD" (He like Hax Tea , really tongue.gif )... ERROR like my trousers snake ( ^^ )...Lemon Spam for 1 moment ....I love "HACKS" term , and I like sexy Robo's ass ^^

General Deluvhax Like cake ...and....hum...THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"....

hmmm? thats bullshit :P

Edited by Sneedbeard

Hum....good question Dusty...

For beginning , it's my first "letter of application" and I don't know if it's good , and , I see other exemple of admins app and I find that it's flat ( no offense :P ).

And , I think , the fact to be a admin was advantageous for my English comprehension .

More I saw the written language , more I would write better . My practice of English up more cos...hum...don't know ( I understand the english and I can questions other players as well as to answer them ).

And...the fact that I am a crappy in english should not be a brake so that I become admin .

This is an honest and friendly meant reply to Mr.Pointpoint's application:

Mr.Pointpoint is a very interesting member of this community.

He is funny and he doesn't make us problems in the server.

Unlike many other people he doesn't flame or whines when he is dying (as a human).

Quote from Sh@dows:"FFS!FFS!FFS!FFS!WOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWWOWOWOW!FFS!FASTIE NOOBS ! POISON NOOBS! NORMAL ZOMBIE NOOBS!"

(you got the idea...)

No, he stays calm and saying things like:"Good job!" "Wow! That scared the shit out of me XD " " :D ",and thats something what i really like.

He gained much experience in the last half year about ZS and he shapes well.

But i got one problem with you. Sometimes it's hard for you to understand when you are overdoing things in the Voice-chat.

I am telling you to stop speaking ,because you're very hard to understand and sometimes i hear other weird sounds from your side(WTF are these things?)

But i think you don't want to annoy us with purpose. You are 19! You are out of this age,haha.

Overall=nice,inconspicuous and friendly player with some Mic-Problems.

Well how do i say that...i am not very satisfied with a certain admin at ZS (No, because i am no asshole i'll not tell the name) ,because of his huge amount of ravebreaks and his childish behaviour in different situations.

So Pointpoint if they'll give you a chance to be an admin...could you do me a favor?

FIX YOUR FUCKING MICROPHON OR I'LL COME TO YOUR STUPID FRENCH COUNTRY AND PUSH A BAGUETTE INTO YOUR ASS!!!

That's all,

Chainsawman

Edited by Chainsawman17

Thank Chain :D

I promise , if I become admin , I go to buy a new mic ( the strange sound come to my fucking integrate computer mic....)

COME TO YOUR STUPID FRENCH COUNTRY
HUHU??? WTF??? Not a stupid country , it's the country of the HaxTea !!!
AND PUSH A BAGUETTE INTO YOUR ASS!!!
Really???? Oh YES I like it !!!!( or not...i'm not a "payday" XD)