Mr. Green Gaming

Haxmin (ahum...Admin :P ) App

pointpoint

Nice app, I like you, but i think people that don't know you very well might not think of you as a fit admin, because you're joking around a lot (not a bad thing, I like admins that's messing around like Erry)

You're a funny person, and that's what the admins are for, right? :)

Making it a better gaming experience for the players.

Good luck Point :thanks:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice app, I like you, but i think people that don't know you very well might not think of you as a fit admin, because you're joking around a lot (not a bad thing, I like admins that's messing around like Erry)

People who just like to mess around and try to be funny doesnt fit really to be an admin.

People who just like to mess around and try to be funny doesnt fit really to be an admin.

I'm not saying admins should just mess around all the time, but I personally like admins that can mess around better. But ofc, they have to be serious when it comes to the adminizin' part.

A good admin should have a good sense of humor. Being able to maintain calmness, chillness and awesomeness in every situation. also able to mess around :P (not all the time XD)

And he/she should also always be professional.

• 2 months later...