Mr. Green Gaming

Favorite TV Show/Series!?

Rachel

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm, I don't watch that much TV, but if there's any series that i watch, it's got to be South park ;):D

Maybe family guy too, watched most of the episodes of family guy, and all the south park epps :P

Idk if it counts (because i don't really like it that much) but i watch naruto and bleach as well :unsure: Idk why though, I don't really like it, I've just watched it since the 10th episode, when i was small, and I've just watched it since then XD

But shows i like is also supernatural (kinda bullshit, but its entertainment), prison break, lost (i guess..? only watched first season :lol:) G's to Gents :awesome:

I watch a lot of movies though, I don't really like series that much :P

anything Monty python

family guy

bullshit

occasional south park

-------------------------------------------------

about others

Lost, turns to soap opera after season 2 (stopped there)

Heroes, season 1= awesome, season 2=mediocre, season 3= meh (stopped watching it)

Prison break was good until they escape, no will to watch further

Hmm. Forgot about that one :(. Mythbusters new season :P. I watch it when i have time. And yes sac, i always fail :P.

I know you do honey (L)

BTW, yeah i watch alot of mythbusters too :D

I basicly watch alot of science programs on TV... It's the only thing i watch on TV actually, science and mythbusters :P

Everything else is on the internet anyways, so... :P

BTW; yeah i watch alot of science on the computer aswell, alot of good users on youtube :P

Mythbusters are watchable but damn its boring its a 2 guys. 1 with a orange mustache and he looks gay to me with his deep voice. They other guy seems to be a computer geek thats somewhat got stuck in a toaster while he got himself killed by a bag of M&M's, AND they tell you a bunch of bull crap in the whole show making lame jokes etc etc

Mythbusters are watchable but damn its boring its a 2 guys. 1 with a orange mustache and he looks gay to me with his deep voice. They other guy seems to be a computer geek thats somewhat got stuck in a toaster while he got himself killed by a bag of M&M's, AND they tell you a bunch of bull crap in the whole show making lame jokes etc etc

But the girl with the red hair is HAWT!

Dude seriously, just come to Norway... We have all the hottest chicks ^^ >:D

You jizz just by walking around :lol:

Well I'm sure they are hotter than the ugos here in the UK. I say go to America for the hottest and fattest women

Not hot-fat women by the way because that doesn't exist.

Edited by Google Hoops

But you have to admit, blowing shit up is awesome

Or to Russia, ther hot :D.

But some of them are thinking only about themselfes, whats stupid. They like only speakin with friends and speakin by phone with them. D:

That ^

But you have to admit, blowing shit up is awesome

Agree

161832ng.gif BOOOOOOOOm