Mr. Green Gaming

uNixas (Admin Application)

uNixas

Gameserver: Mr. Green MTA#1 | Race | LEFT4GREEN.COM

Country of origin: Lithuania

Hello,

My name is Lukas and i am from Lithuania, in this server i am known as uNix . I am applying for admin in Mr.Green MTA Race server because i want to stop cheaters in this server, don't let people spam and use insulting words in chat. I have experience being admin in few SA-MP servers and i know how to be good admin, because my admin duty's in other servers taught me well. I am mature and always look at facts and people's oppinion. I am active in this server, i spend 2-5 hours a day and i think admin duties will make me spend more. I will be active in forums from now on too. I am friendly so people likes me.

I know that admin duty is big responsibility, but only admin i noticed is Skynet and i think he can't do all the work alone. So hope you will like my application and i will be great addition in the team.

P.S I saw two cheaters today, nokios and KSA999. I was scripting MTA too and i can make few new races maps.

Edited by uNixas

Well , solution to that is testing me out. You can make me admin for couple of days and look how I'm going..

If you would like me then i can stay, don't like do whatever you want :). I just want to get rid off cheaters.. they spoil everybody's fun with dam cheats ..

P.S I ensure you i am not bad person, i don't use abusing language and i don't get into conflicts .

Edited by uNixas

You need to be quite active on the forums, well, it's better to be because some people just post their app and just leave it and hope to be admin.

I posted my app on Aug 29th and I haven't got a reply yet but I'm active on the forums.

@Sacri yea loads of people are going for admin on MTA I've seen about 2 in 2 weeks.

Well what do you expect go true all topics and put posts ? :D

No, that would suck :D

Its just that it's 3 days ago, and that's not very active :P (I personally don't think it has that much to say, as long as people get to know you, being ingame is enough :)

• 5 weeks later...