Mr. Green Gaming

B.WlNublin.Draco{Gz} Admin application

Steam Name: B.WlNublin.Draco{Gz}

Game Server: Mr green zombie survival l Gmod

Country of origin: Guernsey Channel islands

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

Hi I am Draco I have been playing on zs for a long time now i am a respected player. I am very good at zs but not the best has to be all my admin friends :D

This is why I think I should be admin on the Mr. Green Zombie survival server

I am an friendly player who would always be glad to ban annoying people.I will always help people if they are stuck and tele them. I will not abuse my powers!

I have unlocked every achivement including master of zs (on saturday :D)

The admins that know me (RoboRobb,Error,Chickennugget etc) and loads more

I think I am mature enough to handle the responsibility of admin.

So thank you for your time and I hope you put my application into consideration. Or just accept it :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because you failed at writing my name (chiKen not chiCKen!) I won't say good luck.....Nah joking :christmas: Good luck, you are a very nice person and you're not annoying (My opinion,I think...)

Maybe a bitty bitty young but that doesn't really matters, if you are not like those 10 years old kids I don't really see big obstacles for you :V

W&S!

Someone said that you are aggressive :B.

heard that too from some guys :rolleyes:

a bit short appplication but okay

BTW : i dont understand why nugget is still admin he cant play much cause of his school i have nothing agaist him but thats weird

Edited by Holy
Someone said that you are aggressive :B.

heard that too from some guys :rolleyes:

a bit short appplication but okay

BTW : i dont understand why nugget is still admin he cant play much cause of his school i have nothing agaist him but thats weird

Are you kidding? I am admin so I can't have a life?

I'm here each week end and wednesday,and sometimes in the week like now when my dad is away...

Edit: And I'm everyday here, on the forum/mail.

Edited by Chikennugget1
Can this topic be moved to the right section please?

:3

Also, good luck, but I think there's enough admins already, although the GMod admins should actually go on IW not just anal rape ZS :V

Error, you've been playing ZS like 15 hours a day lately -.- XD

BTW: I've been on at my friends house for the last days (lol)

Error, you've been playing ZS like 15 hours a day lately -.- XD

BTW: I've been on at my friends house for the last days (lol)

i only go on there to talk to people because they dont go onto iw, that and to shout at julian

@Holy - Chiken tries to play ZS as much as he possibly can, yes he has difficult circumstances at home, but you have to recognise this, and bear this in mind, he cant play much because of his parents, surely theres reasons why you yourself cant go on ZS all the time

Like I can't go on the pc all the time because of my brother, and for college work, all of the admins have reasons for not playing ZS, even the TopCrew, so get off Chiken's case

Thanks

:)

Edited by ERROR 401