Mr. Green Gaming

No One's admin application

I think this topic got into spam >.> Well anyways i guess ill have to try again in w/e years.

Lemon, no, atleast it wasnt very cheering up when i joined the server and you begin saying 'No one is to yooouung..', i think that was disrespectful. Just cause im younger it dosnt mean i cant do things.

Clavus, whats the point that i can keep applying but im 100% that i wont get it? I just think its weird that i can apply for no reason :/ ?

Edited by Xypsilon1989
Lemon, no, atleast it wasnt very cheering up when i joined the server and you begin saying 'No one is to yooouung..', i think that was disrespectful. Just cause im younger it dosnt mean i cant do things.

Agree with this one. Lemon, you perfectly know that we have a worse kid :V

skatezeroc

EDIT: Im a kid too. But i mean that under 10 years.

Edited by Mr.Darkness

Still, I don't need a young admin. I mean, You are gonna have lots of work and stuff like that! School, stuff, work, stuff, etc, dogs, etc, pancakes, etc.

Why are you saying that -beeeeeeeep- Are you -beeeeeeeeeeeeeep-

I didn't mean to be disrespectful, but your idea of being admin at such a young age made-beeeeeeeeeeeeeep-

But like dusty said, General knowledge.

Otherwise, you would be a good admin, but you are abit too innmature, was that the word? Shit, I want to fucking blame, but no. I don't. Just that...FFfff, THAT, Nevermind. I don't want to hurt your feelings anymore.

Like I said, you would be a good admin, but the age.

Lemon, thanks i got it already that im too young. My point from the start was that MY oppinion is that age dosnt matter if he/she makes a good admin. I own 2 servers and no body complains about my way to administrate. So my point is just that younger people CAN make good admins. I already said twice that i accept that i wont be taken as admin. But thanks KaZUsHi :)

I didn't mean to be disrespectful, but your idea of being admin at such a young age made-beeeeeeeeeeeeeep-

But like dusty said, General knowledge.

:V :V :V

Has no-one read what Clavus posted? He's still got a chance, as any applicant has, but his age (or lack of it) decreases his chances.

Oh, and quit spamming the topic Mr.Darkness.

What's with everybody staring at this topic?

I don't want to be an admin cause I have already enough work to do. Dogs, Work, work, computer stuff (Pr0nz) and so on.

And people just say "SPAWN MEH A PANCAEK!" Tho, WHen I ask redeem, I keep getting slayed 1000 times in second.

But oh well. Good luck.

Well,if there are no young admins there (and you can check it) it's mainly because they have...a reutation-let's say that- which is bad, well you probably don't know "Skatezoc" who was a retard kid on Zombie Survival server, he is 10 I think and he is very, but VERY, annoying.

There are other kids in this style, that's why we are quite suspicious towards them, because they are sensible cases, they have the most important amount of risks to spam etc...

Also, generally, age goes with maturity so I think it's preferable to have older admins, 12 is way too young :/

Also, you are administrating YOUR server, not big ones as our or as noxious, it's quite different of private servers (I don't mean the ones where only friends can come,but just servers without a real popularity, (without hurting you or someone) ).

Dusty, i still got a chance? I dont think so... with all this talk about im too young, i dont think i got any chance until im 15.

Chikennugget1, GENERALLY, age goes with maturity.. just cause im young it dosnt mean im not mature or w/e ... but i already said that i accept as it is. I wont be admin right now.

Well its up to the guys who chose admins. My own opinion is that it might be more fair to give a chance. I feel not so happy to hear that im almost being compared to other 11 year olds who are complete retards. No offence.

Aint this gonna be moved & locked soon? I think its pretty clear that im NOT gonna be admin??

Well its up to the guys who chose admins. My own opinion is that it might be more fair to give a chance. I feel not so happy to hear that im almost being compared to other 11 year olds who are complete retards. No offence.

Aint this gonna be moved & locked soon? I think its pretty clear that im NOT gonna be admin??

It'll be locked when it's either been accepted or rejected.

Sorry for the fact that everyone's comparing you to the typical 11 year old, we've just had bad experiences with users of around that age.

I know how people feel about that with other 11 year old kids... i know it myself cause it also happens sometimes on my sandbox server... i even have a 13 year old friend that only destroys other peoples stuff and uses aimbots for his own amusement... I think many (specialy danish!) 10 year olds dosnt know how to do stuff correctly in gmod.

Ehhmm.. i just thought cause this is an admin application, so whatever server it is i have dosnt matter, but fine.

89.238.160.4:27032 for Sandbox

77.92.67.241:27018 for GMStranded

I just need to hear about this from that group that picks admins. This have been going on all day now i want an answer x)

• 4 weeks later...