Mr. Green Gaming

No One's admin application

Hi. Just before i start, i'd like to say that i've previously played as Xypsilon1989, now changed name to No One =D.

Gameserver: Garry's Mod Zombie Survival

Age: 12 (But i dont think age matters, as long he/she is a good admin...)

Country of origin: Denmark

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: I've been playing on the server for long time now, i usually play minimum 3 hours depending on how i feel etc... I usually dont see admins online whenever i see someone breaking any rule, and i'm always trying to do something to make them stop. I have been owning a sandbox server and a somewhat medium-size clan since feburary, and a forum for it. Both got removed few monthes later. And i now own also a GMStranded, i like to administrate and keep things after the rules. As said in the top i previously played as Xypsilon1989, i also donated 4

Edited by Xypsilon1989
Okay. To everyone except Lemon. I just dont agree, your annoying too...

Mr.Darkness, i didnt see any minimum age requirement, if i did i wouldnt have posted.

Well, its not written. Its the same rule, like to not post only in recent topics.

Thats the reason why we say way too young.

Edited by Mr.Darkness

Mr.Darkness, i didnt see any minimum age requirement, if i did i wouldnt have posted.

Mr. Darkness is not mature enough himself so dont listen to him.

But as a matter of fact members applying for admin that young as you, dont get it.

Mr. Darkness is not mature enough himself so dont listen to him.

Why did you say that? :(

Anyway, the minimum age was wrong one, wanted to say that people in age under 15 weren't accepted.