Mr. Green Gaming

a small request

sert man

guys now i might get vac banned soon as for i tested a speed hack on noxn server(for what prissma says i might get banned soon) now i know u might say im a hacker and a cheater and u want to bann me but im not.

my question is if u guys can unbann me from mr.green till my vac bann comes(i searched on the fourms for anything about my permentbann but i did find anything). im gonna wait till 1 january if i dont get vac banned i wont make a new account and u can bann me again if u want.

sorry bad spelling using my iphone

And why, exactly, should we unban you? It's still hacking!

Also, I don't really get what you mean. You want us to unban you, but if you don't get a VAC Ban, we can ban you again? What do you mean by that?

first i never hacked on mr.green it was on noxn i didnt wanna get banned on mr.green so i tested it somewhere eles

secound i mean that if i dont get a vac bann u can bann me as if i got one but its a 99% i will get vac banned

first i never hacked on mr.green it was on noxn i didnt wanna get banned on mr.green so i tested it somewhere eles

secound i mean that if i dont get a vac bann u can bann me as if i got one but its a 99% i will get vac banned

Are you going to continue hacking if you won't get VAC banned?

If you didn't hack on Mr. Green, how come you're banned? Any idea who banned you?

He thinks he's going to be banned by VAC if he enters a server now...

Edited by Redgord
Can you supply me with your Steam ID, so I can check the banlist?

You can get it this way:

1. Join any server, it has to be an ONLINE server though.

2. Open the console

3. Type "status"

4. You'll find your ID behind you name, it looks like this: STEAM_0:0:21233123 (just a sample).

sorry im on my laptop dont have games on it

Maybe you can tell us where you got this hack, so we can try to prevent it in future situations like these? Or by any hacker at all with a resembling programme.

oh i got it from youtube video here link

the link

he was a past person on mr.green

Oh dear ..

Cheating/speedhacking is a really stupid thing to do.. >.<

And besides, if you used that YouTube video tutorial to speedhack,

No, you will not get Vac-banned by using speedhack via Cheat Engine.

Small risk for that by getting vacbanned, atleast that I've heard.

But don't feel safe using it just because it's not Vac-detectable.

You will get banned on a server as quickly an admin sees you using hax, probably!

Cheating is stupid, a big risk to get a Vac-ban/ban in your ass. :o

- blasbaaa Linkii (i like editing :P)

im not cheating again its a one time try(well speedhack sucks badly ur jut like sprinting) but are u sure cheat engine isnt detectable

well i agree

very stupid thing you've done. But we have another question: WHO BANNED SERT MAN????

oh about ban... 1 time i was banned from css from 1 server. NOT BY VAC! they were stupid that banned me. if u really know that that guy is a hacker or a cheater - DONT BAN HIM! You can only add those guys to banned list. im not joking.

or just kick (NOT BAN!)

i'd never cheat. its a very dangerous thing

100% you will be banned. You will be VAC banned 1 month after you cheated, so... it's time for you to say "Game Over"
sorry sert man but you will have to wait for a month. you really can say "Gave Over". goodbye for a month!
well i agree

very stupid thing you've done. But we have another question: WHO BANNED SERT MAN????

oh about ban... 1 time i was banned from css from 1 server. NOT BY VAC! they were stupid that banned me. if u really know that that guy is a hacker or a cheater - DONT BAN HIM! You can only add those guys to banned list. im not joking.

or just kick (NOT BAN!)

sorry sert man but you will have to wait for a month. you really can say "Gave Over". goodbye for a month!

linkii said i wont get vac banned

well i agree

or just kick (NOT BAN!)

oh i found out my bann was removed last night but before that i was banned but donno who is just went in and it said steam id banned but no its not

well i agree

or just kick (NOT BAN!)

I have never banned Sert more than 5 minutes, and several times Dominic and I have kicked him.

Don't even ask about reasons why we did, he should know it by himself :>

Edited by Linkii