Mr. Green Gaming

a small request

sert man

I have never banned Sert more than 5 minutes, and several times Dominic and I have kicked him.

Don't even ask about reasons why we did, you should know it by yourself :>

Well yeah Linki is right, i have banned Sert man few times myself but longest time was 1h, and i agree you should know why you got kicked/banned.

oh i found out my bann was removed last night but before that i was banned but donno who is just went in and it said steam id banned but no its not

really? thanks for information then! :D

I have never banned Sert more than 5 minutes, and several times Dominic and I have kicked him.

Don't even ask about reasons why we did, he should know it by himself :>

ah ok B)

linkii said i wont get vac banned

well but why my friend (.:WCS:. RoLeNs Hero2000) was banned by VAC if he tryed to use this "hacker game" just for 5 mins?

really? thanks for information then! :D

ah ok B)

well but why my friend (.:WCS:. RoLeNs Hero2000) was banned by VAC if he tryed to use this "hacker game" just for 5 mins?

How many fucking times to i need to say it, You don't get VAC bans on garrys mod. Other games, probably, but not garrys mod, even though all servers say they are vac secure, they actually arn't unless they are cracked, in which case the shield symbol won't be there.

Understand? Comprehende? No VAC bans on garrys mod

How many fucking times to i need to say it, You don't get VAC bans on garrys mod. Other games, probably, but not garrys mod, even though all servers say they are vac secure, they actually arn't unless they are cracked, in which case the shield symbol won't be there.

Yeah. D: Remember Linkii, you got VAC b&'d at your other account, but you could still play Gmod.

Yeah. D: Remember Linkii, you got VAC b&'d at your other account, but you could still play Gmod.

Yeah:P But no idea how I got vac but who cares, my current account pwns!

Sert man, if you use cheat engine to 'speed hack' or so whatever you'll get banned by VAC immediatly!!1111

I'm not kidding! D:

God, you guys are idiots.

VAC only works on a select few games, gmod isnt one of them. If you hack on css, you will be banned within a month. hack on gmod, and you get a perma server ban within a week.

And i did a favour for you:

[Z.S.P.]sert man STEAM_0:1:18394279

Just because we didn't completely understand 'perfect' doesn't mean that you have to call us idiots.

:U

God, you guys are idiots.

VAC only works on a select few games, gmod isnt one of them. If you hack on css, you will be banned within a month. hack on gmod, and you get a perma server ban within a week.

And i did a favour for you:

[Z.S.P.]sert man STEAM_0:1:18394279

oh thx, but again i only hacked once not repeating it so stop blabering about i shouldnt hack or i will get banned please

Don't even ask about reasons why we did, he should know it by himself :>

well i have the list how many times i was kicked or banned by u or domonic

Linkii:

1. two kicks well i deserved them

2.one bann for 5 min only

3.two kicks for high ping while she didnt kick the guy with a 530 ping

domonic:

1.no kicks

2.one bann for an hour

well i dont care there my fault for these banns and kicks and i dont think one of them permabanned me.

yes. but im telling about counter strike, not about garrys mod. i understood that garrys mod doesn't have VAC. when you told it 1-st time i undrstood.

Understood? Comprehende?(the same i'm telling to you) :P

Yeah:P But no idea how I got vac but who cares, my current account pwns!

Sert man, if you use cheat engine to 'speed hack' or so whatever you'll get banned by VAC immediatly!!1111

I'm not kidding! D:

Just because we didn't completely understand 'perfect' doesn't mean that you have to call us idiots.

:U

Yes Random Hobo! you dont have to call us idiots. it's like to call a baby an idiot, that doesn't understand anything!

Comphere huh? :o

I don't think you can get banned on a gmod server even if it's vac secured. Because the game isn't even from valve, but from garry and his team. Only valve games are vac secured i guess,

because it is valve anti cheat system. :)

That is, when you get VAC banned from a Valve game. I don't know if you can still play online in GMod if you get VAC ban in GMod itself.

Yes you can. Or can you find another reason to place VAC logo's in the server browser?

The reason that the VAC logo is there is because VAC is still active on that server, in a crippled form. VAC is also responsible for authorizing and validating the SteamID that someone uses to log in with. Without VAC, anyone with a pirated version of Gmod would be able to access the server: which is obviously not what you want. The reason you will not get a VAC ban is because that part of the VAC system has been disabled. What else would you expect from a game that has clientside injectable modules and Lua code?

That is, when you get VAC banned from a Valve game. I don't know if you can still play online in GMod if you get VAC ban in GMod itself.

Yes, even if you receive a VAC ban you will still be able to play Garry's Mod.

The reason that the VAC logo is there is because VAC is still active on that server, in a crippled form. VAC is also responsible for authorizing and validating the SteamID that someone uses to log in with. Without VAC, anyone with a pirated version of Gmod would be able to access the server: which is obviously not what you want. The reason you will not get a VAC ban is because that part of the VAC system has been disabled. What else would you expect from a game that has clientside injectable modules and Lua code?

Yes, even if you receive a VAC ban you will still be able to play Garry's Mod.

1-st of all you can play single player

2-nd - you can play servers that don't have VAC, so ur able to play it

• 3 months later...
good im not banned, but thx guys for your support.

and i did not hack again random hobo all because of you chain hates me and i was kicked from zsp thx alot.

who needs zsp?

im in eu and also in tug, and in various others, just find another clan

just say to yourself, "fuck it, who needs them anyway"

it helps :V

Sorry, but I thought it was relevant to the topic. It had to be said by someone..

Most of us do it at some point, but as I said, you can't have admins if they still hack regularly. Gives a bad reputation to the server.

i dont really care if im admin or not but it says here that i hacked you said again which made chain think i hacked again after last time.

and error its not the caln, its that ive been really good friends with chain he was kindof my best friend thats why im mad not because of the clan