Mr. Green Gaming

Akimbo's Admin Application

Akimbo

Gameserver: Tf2 #1 Payload Fast Respawn

Country of origin: England

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

I enjoy gaming and have the free time to be active as an admin.

I'm honest and wouldn't abuse the rights I was given.

I'm willing to give up my own game time to deal with problems that come up on the server(s).

I've not been active on the forums/irc -yet-, but I will be since it's required.

I realise admin can't be on all the time, it just seems unfortunate that they're not on when they're needed, however I always seem to be on when something happens which is why I decided to post :P

p.s. Yes it's short and to the point, no need for a thousand spacer words when just a few will do the job just as well :)

Edited by Akimbo

I like this app :V

Gets right to it, and very precise :P

Not very personal though. Since you havent been active on forums or IRC, we don't actually know anything about you at all.

Yeah, I'm going to try and be around more in the community, get to know people. I'll try and play on the other servers more as well, so hopefully I'll be seeing people around, just keep an eye out for Angry Chairs.

p.s. Your sig pic is slightly scary.

Edited by Akimbo

I like this app :V

Gets right to it, and very precise :P

Not very personal though. Since you havent been active on forums or IRC, we don't actually know anything about you at all.

Yeah, I'm going to try and be around more in the community, get to know people. I'll try and play on the other servers more as well, so hopefully I'll be seeing people around, just keep an eye out for Angry Chairs.

p.s. Your sig pic is slightly scary.

Cool ;D

I'm looking forward to getting to know you! ;D

You seem like a cool guy ;p

Although you're half robot, like Clavus O.o

• 2 weeks later...