Mr. Green Gaming

Fallout 3

Clavus

I had played it for a few hours and have gotten as far as the city with a nuke bomb in it. i dismantled it and got a free house with a butler :) . i tried to play it a while ago, but my savegame just doesn't load, even after a few minutes. maybe i will try it again later on, because it is a really good game.

I had played it for a few hours and have gotten as far as the city with a nuke bomb in it. i dismantled it and got a free house with a butler :) . i tried to play it a while ago, but my savegame just doesn't load, even after a few minutes. maybe i will try it again later on, because it is a really good game.

oh i loved it just bought it this moring im downloading it takes ages my driver is fucked up

some ppl has crash issues with pc version .. like me i cant play it at all untill they fix it <.<

hey domi=onic send me the error ill fix

i had an error but fixed by renstalling it something was missing

ive been thinking about getting Fallout 3, but should i get it for PC or xbox?

Pc looks a bit easier to use, but the graphics would be better on xbox.

and it would be on a bigger screen ^^

nah pc is better, it has better graphics if ur graphics card is excellent(but u have to tell it how much u want the graphics to be) and my pc screen is much larger than my tv

but i can still use my pc on my tv so the screen isnt a problem and the aming is better cause of the mouse im more comfortable with it i suggest pc

ive been thinking about getting Fallout 3, but should i get it for PC or xbox?

Pc looks a bit easier to use, but the graphics would be better on xbox.

and it would be on a bigger screen ^^

Nice video clavus :D

i think when the bomb hits the guy, there should be a loud BOOM HEADSHOT or something similar :

nah pc is better, it has better graphics if ur graphics card is excellent(but u have to tell it how much u want the graphics to be) and my pc screen is much larger than my tv

but i can still use my pc on my tv so the screen isnt a problem and the aming is better cause of the mouse im more comfortable with it i suggest pc

Hehe, icant remember hwo big my Pc screen is, but my TV is 32 inch, which is a bit bigger than my computer moniter :P

Also, I fear my computer might not be able to play fallout 3, or at least, not very well. We had to wipe the computer clean of everything in the summer because it acuited a bunch of viruses, and though it recovered well, it's still not the same =/

Plus I've recently got some random problem with my gps, the cause of which is still unknown to me.

• 7 months later...
Huge bumb is huge.

Just cleared the game (all the dlcs too) few days back, I'm thinking of starting the game all over again but spice it a bit with mods C:

One mod is must get and that is Enclave Commander mod. You can call in Enclave troops to help you in squads of 4, assault, support, command, strike, sentry bot(1) and that flying robot(1). They will follow your orders and follow you to the death if necessary. Then you can call in missile strikes, carpet bombings and bombing strike(Machinegun + 3 Mini nukes). All of these are dropped by Vertibirds.

And you'll get all the cool stuff after they die(or you killed them).

Click this link you get/preview it: ECM @ Planet FO

-Nobana

Edited by Nobana
  • 4 weeks later...