Mr. Green Gaming

mouse sensitivity!

Linkii

Damien, I play at a low sensitivity because it allows you to actually take note of what's around you.

When you're moving around slower you'll have a better idea of what's going on and have alot more time to react to what's going on. And the fact that I used to play alot of CS1.6 where you had to be aware of your surroundings to make sure some CT doesn't jump you with a knife.

I play with 1. With uber-slow sensetivity, you can focus on zombies head and you'll become like a living aimbot. :)

I used to play with high sensitivity. I always wondered how the hell the ubers can be so.. uber-ish. (Stelk, Hiper, Santa and so on)

And then Stelk was so kind to tell me that uber-low sensetivity was the secret :) I switched to that, and only after a couple of days started to feel the difference (With high sensitivity my average kills per round was about 15, with low sensitivity it is about 30 :3)

Oh, and low sensitivity made me beat my previous ZS record which was 72 kills.. I GOT 92!!! :D

I play with 1. With uber-slow sensetivity, you can focus on zombies head and you'll become like a living aimbot. :)

I used to play with high sensitivity. I always wondered how the hell the ubers can be so.. uber-ish. (Stelk, Hiper, Santa and so on)

And then Stelk was so kind to tell me that uber-low sensetivity was the secret :) I switched to that, and only after a couple of days started to feel the difference (With high sensitivity my average kills per round was about 15, with low sensitivity it is about 30 :3)

Oh, and low sensitivity made me beat my previous ZS record which was 72 kills.. I GOT 92!!! :D

Messed up shit. I should play with 10 instead of 15 while playing ZS then... :o

Messed up shit. I should play with 10 instead of 15 while playing ZS then... :o

By low senstivity it's a sensitvity of like 1-3 so 10 isn't going to help that much.

I'd advise everyone to just atleast give a low sensivity a try for a few days to see how much of a difference it can make to your playing ability.

By low senstivity it's a sensitvity of like 1-3 so 10 isn't going to help that much.

I'd advise everyone to just atleast give a low sensivity a try for a few days to see how much of a difference it can make to your playing ability.

I have. And I must lift my mouse 5 times in order to turn 180 degrees. I'm fine on 10. I'm accurate enough to make headshots and I'm fast enough to attack multiple targets.

Well, my mouse is actually pretty slow at 15 (my normal speed), but at 10 it's even slower... as I said before; If I use 3, I can barely move at all!

• 4 weeks later...

i play at 16. my mouse is set at 2000 dpi and i have the mouse filter option checked. (from settings) . I have to say, low sensitivity hurts your arms(and if you have big table, so you can move the mouse great distances -- like from the pacific to atlantic , just to headshot a zombie XD), seriously... if i played ZS at 5.2, then i could not dodge headcrabs, zombies or other entities. Aiming with zombies claws or pistol would be a real pain ...