Mr. Green Gaming

New tf2 maps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

cp_glacier_rc6: //www.fpsbanana.com/maps/101085

I'll upload it. Ugh I hate browsing FPSBanana, the website's performance is terrible. Won't even load half the time.

Try using google chrome or internet explorer when browsing it, last I heard there was some horrible issues on there with firefox.

I don't get the people at all man, every time I ask to play cp_deadline people vote for something totally else even tho they have never played it. we go like: 2fort,well,2fort,badlands,turbine,well,2fort,... and gorge+glacier are put between there.

pipeline and ctf_well are rlly sweet and if you add garbage my brother will probably never leave the koth server -.-

EDIT: I mean Koth_garbage_day not rlly garbage

Edited by TheGreenGrasshopper

I don't get the people at all man, every time I ask to play cp_deadline people vote for something totally else even tho they have never played it. we go like: 2fort,well,2fort,badlands,turbine,well,2fort,... and gorge+glacier are put between there.

pipeline and ctf_well are rlly sweet and if you add garbage my brother will probably never leave the koth server -.-

EDIT: I mean Koth_garbage_day not rlly garbage

hehe garbage_day is my funniest map i ever played:D. and about the map vote yeah its a little bit weird. Example of payload server: you play badwater then there comes a map vote they all choose hoodoo. then there will become another map vote and then there is badwater again in the vote. i dont want to play the map again that we played before this map its so annoying they only choose for 2 maps. i'd like to see that they change this in the servers. i like the map vote but dont put the map in the vote again that we played before this map.

I'd still like a custom-map weekend. You can send in maps and then every friday/saturday evening from 8 to 11 PM (just a suggestion), there will be only custom maps. And the rest of the week just remains the same as now.

I think this is better than just throwing a map in the server. A solution to that can be that players can vote on maps (see my first idea), and if (almost) everyone votes 'Good', then you can put that custom map in the server. It's just a fact that if a custom map appears out of nowhere, 99% will ragequit and hate the map before even playing it.

EDIT: This is my 100th post! (and the 100th time I came with that idea^)

Edited by BlueYoshi97

Did someone a trial at this map: http://www.tfportal.de/?site=downloads_show&id=420 pl_cave

well this one looks gooed almost looks like a map made by valve.

costom maps are only fun and nice to play if they are looking good

sometimes you see a map and it looks like crap.

it need a little bid to look like a official map.

o and. i am making 2 maps.

one map is almost ready but its crap and the other one (just started) its looking pretty nice (have the spawn room al ready)