⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Song by me

Well you may have seen the thread with my CD cover a few months ago (ignore that now Im gonna make a better one) where I said I'd post the music I made.

Well I made this song this evening and I thought I'd share it with you.

No drums because I have no mic for them yet.

Please bare in mind that I've had no formal music training other than in drums (which arent in this song anyway) and I have no idea how to write music. All this is improvised except the lyrics.

http://www.mr-green.nl/results/Extinguished.mp3

Well the piano line is good, very melancholic and depressive, but the effect on whispered vocal is maybe "too much" and the melodic vocal are not very great but very ok for a unexperienced singer :P. Well that was cool, good atmosphere close to your goals i will hear your futur songs.

There's no effect on the whispered vocals its just recorded with a shitty mic XD

I recommend you get yourself a singer, because to be honest, you just don't have a singing voice. Piano's a bit off at times, it doesn't have a clear rhythm. Keep practising. :P

Shush, Don't be so harsh on the kid, You did well! :P

If you don't get criticism you don't know what people like.

I recommend you get yourself a singer, because to be honest, you just don't have a singing voice. Piano's a bit off at times, it doesn't have a clear rhythm. Keep practising. :P

Yeh constructive criticism is fine.

I have no intention to get anyone else involved in this music project. If my singing voice is bad I'll just stick to growled vocals and narration type stuff. I need to learn a few guitar chords and get a mic for my drums then it should be much better.

Yeh constructive criticism is fine.

I have no intention to get anyone else involved in this music project. If my singing voice is bad I'll just stick to growled vocals and narration type stuff. I need to learn a few guitar chords and get a mic for my drums then it should be much better.

good luck, make us proud :D

Incoming contructive critisms!

Piano line is good, it has a few mistakes in it though.

The whispered vocals honestly sound exactly the same as Golum out of Lord Of The Rings, can't decide if that's a good or bad thing though.

As others have said, you don't exactly have a singing voice, but if you're willing to attempt it, I'm sure you can improve it.

The backing strings are very good.

All in all, for a first song, it's very good.

Yeh piano has its bad moments.

Tbh the 'gollum' vocals sound how I wanted them to. Whether you like them or not is more a question of whether you like this type of music or not.

What would you class this music as?

I listen to a lot of music that has growling and screaming in it.

Well once I've got guitars and drums in then it will be depressive black metal. At the moment its like that just without the metal :)

Yeh piano has its bad moments.

Tbh the 'gollum' vocals sound how I wanted them to. Whether you like them or not is more a question of whether you like this type of music or not.

What would you class this music as?

I listen to a lot of music that has growling and screaming in it.

Well once I've got guitars and drums in then it will be depressive black metal. At the moment its like that just without the metal :)

Just uuh , black? :blink: