Mr. Green Gaming

Hi & Bye

Corby

Like the message I just sent to Clavus and Ywa, I'm quite inactive on the gmod servers at the moment, and seeing as they are ever popular, I'm sure one of you guys would love an admin spot of it. I think I should note some memorable people for goodbye sake. Erm, I'll be soon jetting off to austria once again to film "Its Like Christmas" snowboard movie featuring a few other AM's and myself. I'll link you guys up at some point!

Deluvas - Devoting masses of time and effort, making ZS what it is now, and just generally being amazing.

Clavus & Ywa - For giving me a shot at admin

Mr Robb - He won't see this, but he was one of the first people I got to know on ZS

Roborobb - One of the uber's from when I was mega active :D

Sneed - My mum once walked into my mum and sneed said who are you talking to, i told him my mum, sneed said "dude is she hot?" My mum was worried, lol.

Error - Hacking

Serious Sam - For never EVER speaking a proper sentence, but just pwning everyone.

Bean - For owning the shit out of me alot.

Holy - Cool guy

Catbread - Cool girl

Chainsawman - I'll sing you rick astley one day again probably

Cowchucker - Sorry I could never finish that server with you (my fault you probably went inactive, sorry)

Dusty - cool person

emra - cool person

Damien - cool person

So many people I'm sure I've missed, sorry, I've met so many great people through this community.

Clan wise, I started off first in ZSP, then went to EU, then EU disbanded and so on bla bla. I remember it all though :)

Anyway it's been fun guys, catch me on mr greens CS fun servers when you can, or maybe on some other games :)

Peace

Like the message I just sent to Clavus and Ywa, I'm quite inactive on the gmod servers at the moment, and seeing as they are ever popular, I'm sure one of you guys would love an admin spot of it. I think I should note some memorable people for goodbye sake. Erm, I'll be soon jetting off to austria once again to film "Its Like Christmas" snowboard movie featuring a few other AM's and myself. I'll link you guys up at some point!

Deluvas - Devoting masses of time and effort, making ZS what it is now, and just generally being amazing.

Clavus & Ywa - For giving me a shot at admin

Mr Robb - He won't see this, but he was one of the first people I got to know on ZS

Roborobb - One of the uber's from when I was mega active :D

Sneed - My mum once walked into my mum and sneed said who are you talking to, i told him my mum, sneed said "dude is she hot?" My mum was worried, lol.

Error - Hacking

Serious Sam - For never EVER speaking a proper sentence, but just pwning everyone.

Bean - For owning the shit out of me alot.

Holy - Cool guy

Catbread - Cool girl

Chainsawman - I'll sing you rick astley one day again probably

Cowchucker - Sorry I could never finish that server with you (my fault you probably went inactive, sorry)

Dusty - cool person

emra - cool person

Damien - cool person

So many people I'm sure I've missed, sorry, I've met so many great people through this community.

Clan wise, I started off first in ZSP, then went to EU, then EU disbanded and so on bla bla. I remember it all though :)

Anyway it's been fun guys, catch me on mr greens CS fun servers when you can, or maybe on some other games :)

Peace

You we're a good ZS Player , if you dont remember me , doesnt matter.

Just have fun with your life and with the film.

Cheers.