Mr. Green Gaming

Hello, this community still exists?

I don't think I've been here for the last 5-10 years. I used to be active in the Dutch community around 2006-2008 when I was  +-15 years old (I'm 29 now) and was just thinking about this community. Outside Ywa (wow, he's still here?) I don't seem to recognise any names on first sight.

Anyone who still remember me by coincidence? Also, does the old Dutch forum still exist somewhere (I assume not...)?

Edited by Bv202
3 hours ago, Bv202 said:

I don't think I've been here for the last 5-10 years. I used to be active in the Dutch community around 2006-2008 when I was  +-15 years old (I'm 29 now) and was just thinking about this community. Outside Ywa (wow, he's still here?) I don't seem to recognise any names on first sight.

Anyone who still remember me by coincidence? Also, does the old Dutch forum still exist somewhere (I assume not...)?

The old Dutch forum have been shut down 2 years ago. Anyway we still exist. I don't think there are familiar names you would remember. Everyone is pretty "new" compared to you.

@Ywa is here but not active.