Mr. Green Gaming

Admin app.

Danni

Just the same application as I have nothing else to add.. Please don't spam my application, or even better dont write anything since the most of you already have commented in my previous applications..

Applying for: MTA race server

I am 17 years old.

My country of origin is Denmark, yes the country just above Germany.

So why should you choose me for this job, I think I will tell you that best if I wrtite soemthing about my self and my experience in this "online world"

I started playing css back in 06 where I played on a German server, surf/rpg/dm all the usual thing.. It was closed, so I took a long break. In 07 before I turned 15, I spotted a css surf community called Optical gaming where I quickly became admin on their surf server, and did a good job, it was nearly full all the time, though I closed back in jan 08 because the admins didn't pay attention and the forum fucked..

We were some guys who started up a new community called OneUpGamin, which I played a key role in, I bought us some hosting for our website and got us a server (sponsered though), due to lag of certain things, and that we all were busy at that time, we handed it over to one of the users who later failed to run it, now it's closed.

So in june 2008 I startet playing Ikariam, an online based game, developed by www.gameforge.de I joined the forum and stayed active, untill the admin contacted me and said "apply for the mod, I could really use you" so I applied and got the job, I later became mod on another forum and super mod also on a forum developed by www.gameforge.de, but well, lost interest just the same usual thing to do, checking post and so on, gets boring really quickly, not like the job as admin on a server.

Thank you

-Danni

Edited by Danni

We could use admins on the CSS servers. Because they basicly have none.

True, Kniigt left, and the other admins are never online, so we need admins for flamers and afkers.

I play a lot on this server, but what is your online name Danni? i don't know who you are :unsure:

It's 'nublin Danni' I belive.

Havent played lately after the server was sceduled to close, but I've played moderatly on the mini games server and played on the surf server a few hours.

Indeed we can

I've played the CSS servers a few times, but I've never seen an admin on :|

CSS servers needs more admins, and I think you're a great candidate! :D

I don't play the fun server, but CSS needs admins and you've a very good reputation.

The best of luck to you.

That maybe makes the 2nd or third time I post in one of your app and as always I say good luck, I don't play so much CSS but I think you'll be a goood admin ;)

Although I asked people not to comment I still thank you for your best of luck whishes and positive comments :D

True, Kniigt left, and the other admins are never online, so we need admins for flamers and afkers.

I play a lot on this server, but what is your online name Danni? i don't know who you are :unsure:

It's 'nublin Danni' I belive.

Havent played lately after the server was sceduled to close, but I've played moderatly on the mini games server and played on the surf server a few hours.

Then its maybe better if you become admin on the Fun server, i've never seen you on the surf server, and I play on the server for a real long time, but i'm not able to decide, so good luck men :D

Edited by Violence

Then its maybe better if you become admin on the Fun server, I've never seen you on the surf server, and I play on the server for a real long time, but I'm not able to decide, so good luck men :D

Agreed.

I've seen you in surf server couple-three times, but no more, maybe I've just picked the wrong times.

If you get admin(on both servers), would be good if you would visit the surf server sometimes also, so we could get some order in there too, which is easier now because the lower amount of players there.

Looks good, nice application!

Maybe some more info about your experiences on mr-green?

Anyways you seem to be a fit guy for the job.

Good luck.

Thanks

I'm a "Green"??

omfg, what do you mean, I've been a member since january.

To Nobana and Violence: Well, maybe I should start playing some more on the surf server, when I played it it was never full so and then it was announced they would shut down so no need to play, but they won't be shut down atm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...