Mr. Green Gaming

Weird Question: Pingfake

Rena

Hi there, I've got a weird question x'D

Ok well I'm orginally born in Japan and lived in Germany for awhile, I always enjoyed the server alot just now since I moved back to Japan I keep getting kicked for ping, well, I played with pingfake once and it worked pretty well and nobody complained ever about me lagging, so I was just curious if I could go on with that? Theres no good asian servers on TF2 :<

Thanks in advance I hope ^_^

Most of the time people kick asians because if someone says he is she/asian, he is faking.

No one likes people who fake stuff, nor do majority like text written with orange on the middle of the post.

[bckstmod]Colorful text is usually left for forum moderators to use when they fix/edit something bad in some user's post.[/bckstmod]

Please, write like a normal person would. x3x3x3x3x3333x3x3

EDIT: Also, don't post questions that are weird. We are normal people who just like games. Weird stuff is scary.

Edited by EmRA

Colorful text is usually left for forum moderators to use when they fix/edit something bad in some user's post.

EDIT: Also, don't post questions that are weird. We are normal people who just like games. Weird stuff is scary.

Why would they be for open use then?

I don't see a big problem with a ping faker as long as you don't lag. What's your average ping then?

It's around 150-200, abit over the cap but I don't feel laggy tbh, I even reflect arrows as Pyro

:P

But yeah I was just curious since theres a ping limit for a reason.

Rena, can you tell me the name of that pink masker or where to download it? I'm looking for one too since my ping can get really high sometimes. :meh:

Using a little proxy? smac? or something, program I bought in Japan awhile ago that makes me appear from another country since alot of stuff is blocked in Japan. [Changes my SMAC address or something

^_^] Oh and I'm not using a pingmask on TF2, just the regular "cl_cmdrate +100" so my ping stays at 5, I heard ping masking can actually get you VAC banned so I don't wanna try it ^_^

Edited by Rena

Using a little proxy? smac? or something, program I bought in Japan awhile ago that makes me appear from another country since alot of stuff is blocked in Japan. [Changes my SMAC address or something ^_^] Oh and I'm not using a pingmask on TF2, just the regular "cl_cmdrate +100" so my ping stays at 5, I heard ping masking can actually get you VAC banned so I don't wanna try it ^_^

Meh, it looks like it's more worse now. The ping says 5 indeed, but I got ping-kicked twice because my ping was above 195-200. :\ It's like my ping gets higher in stead of lower. My normal ping is mostly around 70, but sometimes I get peaks of 160 or more, so that's why I'm looking for something that keeps your ping on a steady level.